Get your free SMT IV: Apocalypse theme on September 15th

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
On September 15th, North America 3DS owners will be able to get their hands on a free Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse theme for their home screen.

You can see a photo of the top screen below :

Cr3wXCSVMAEM-4l.jpg

It'll most likely be available through the Theme Shop on the Nintendo 3DS, so be sure to have a look and grab the theme for free when you can.

So I'm guessing this won't be coming to Europe? It looks amazingly great and to top it off, it's free! Though it's sad that this is only for North America, I'd think that they will release it outside of America even if it's not free. This kinda disheartens me as it seems that there is no news about it coming to Europe.

So I'm guessing this won't be coming to Europe? It looks amazingly great and to top it off, it's free! Though it's sad that this is only for North America, I'd think that they will release it outside of America even if it's not free. This kinda disheartens me as it seems that there is no news about it coming to Europe.
For now I only I about it coming to Europe.

Deep Silver is working on bringing the game to Europe in winter so you just might see the theme as well.

Reactions: Shin
They knew it's my birthday then <3

Now Atlus, you can give me a N3DS now :D

Great, a 100% free theme that I will never be embarrassed or made fun of when someone peeps on me and I'm switching between games. Does it come with music too? Because I'm getting tired of listening to... whatever music was built in to the Home Menu (seriously what genre was it?) already w/o hacking.

Awesome! Nintendo's finally getting around to making a new free theme! I gotta say, it's been a while since Nintendo released a new free theme!

No love for Europe. Oh well.

Reactions: Shin and Tho
What do they have against us in Europe? Why must we wait for so long for both the game and the theme? No love at all for us!:cry:

What do they have against us in Europe? Why must we wait for so long for both the game and the theme? No love at all for us!:cry:
Inb4 Europe appears as an enemy demon.

Has anyone gotten the theme yet? Because I'm not seeing it on the shop for some reason (though I know it's early)

Has anyone gotten the theme yet? Because I'm not seeing it on the shop for some reason (though I know it's early)
I'm seeing it in my Theme Shop. Try clicking the "New Themes" button to find it.

I know this is old but I pretty much knew about the theme on day one and got it 1st thing lol. Love the music on it and I do wish they would come out with a few more themes for the SMT games , along with the Persona Q game. Hopefully when the PQ2 game comes out we will get an awesome theme for that one too. I would be all over that as soon as they put it out there for people to get XD

Back