Getting bored...

• Thread starter 145
  • Start date

Da jia hau! My fc is 1220-7050-5971!
Towns Folk
Oh... Im getting bored with this game because i have no things to do with except of buying furniture and digging fossils...
:( what do you usually do when nothing happen that day (or that week?):oldman:

This happens to me often too, when this happens I normally take ALL the money I've saved up and complete a bunch of Public Work Projects, I also extend my house too and add extra furniture to where it's needed.

I just take a break for a while. You'll get bored playing every day. I find once a week or so keeps the game fresh enough for me.

i play about every day still but it is a lot less time. when i first got the game i would play for like 4 ish hours a day, now i only play for about 20 min-1hour. but what i would do is go to tortimer island and play with some people you dont know and try to get all the medals ,get a perfect town , get the max hha points ect.

You are not the only one. The only things I do when I play Animal Crossing is water all the flowers, eventually cleaning up the dead bamboo shoots since apparently my villagers don't know where to plant them, and then going to see what is new in the shops. That is when I turn of the game and play the next day, repeating the cycle.

i usually visit my friends town

I just go about digging up things and selling them at re-tail. I'm working on a public project so I guess that's the main thing that motivates me to keep playing.

Whenever this happens, I tend to either go to Tortimer island or go to a friend's town. While I fond both of these exciting and to be a nice change up from the usual Animal Crossing routine, even these eventually get boring. This really happens to be my biggest (and only) problem with the series, as I always feel as if Nintendo could've added more content.

If you ever get bored, my advice is do your best to find something new or something exciting. If you can’t, then I suggest you stop playing the game for about a week or so. Then, start playing again, and see if that does anything for ya.

Back