Votes: 18 22.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hikki

Hikki

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Since I'm not going to be active on this site anymore, I have no use for the pcs I've earned through my previous posts. Therefore I am giving them away as a way of paying back to this kind community. :)
I'm open to suggestions on changing my criteria and new contest ideas. You can PM me or reply to this thread to suggest something. Also the pc amounts and such are tentative and may be changed. I will try to add more contests if I can think of any/you guys suggest some Here are the various things that I am giving out pc for:
Music Royale
180px-Music-fortissimo.png

150+ PC
-Perform a piece of music and record it with proof somewhere that you are the person playing.
-Pc goes to the most difficult piece, how enjoyable it was listening to it, and the song itself, and how well you played.
-You can play any instrument/sing but I would prefer the piano or a string instrument. You may perform music from any genre but you have a higher chance of winning and a possibility of a higher reward if you perform a song from an anime or a grade 4 and above Suzuki piece
-May include 2rd/3rd place or honorable mentions and higher pc reward depending on the popularity
-Those that enter get 15 pc

Music Entries:
@Birthday Kid - Song Name - ???
@rawrrie - Song name - ???
@FuntimeFoxy Song Name - Five Nights At Freddy's 1
@SkyHuntress - Song Name - ???
@TheIceReaper Song Name - ???
@Shin-niisan - Song Name - Tear in my Heart
@Eridan - Song Name - ???
@Birthday Kid - Song Name - ???
@Slayerpon Tatsu - Song Name - An Anime OP

Writing

writer%27s%20block.jpg

100 pc+

You may submit any form of writing, but I ask for at least 50 words or so unless you're doing a haiku, which in that case you need at least 2 interconnected haikus.
-Make something original; don't steal from the web, its pretty easy to tell from a simple google search
-Anyone who submits will automagically get 15 pc
-2nd 3rd and honorable mention

Writing Entries:
@UrbanOak
What is it that we seek in life? We want to live life to the fullest but yet no matter how hard we try, death is inevitable. Every second 1 death, 2 births. Wounds, illness, age it won't be long before we discover a new form of death, life itself. The world is a child's sandbox we are the child's doll or action figure, when we die we are broken, forgotten and buried under the sand of the sandbox. Think to yourself, if everything exists why is it that not a single person in the world can do, smell, touch, taste, hear or see everything? It's because this isn't reality, just a simulation a dream, so if everything exists and this is just a simulation where is everything? Remember how I brought how reality is just a dream? Dream was a key word you can do anything in a dream, hell I can go fishing for edible Lego off a cliff in the Mushroom Kingdom! That is reality where you can do everything your dreams we have experienced reality and more then once and we haven't noticed it until now. So sleep, sleep for eternity, die, reality isn't that far from us. Death is all we ever needed.
@Apollo
As I was walking
I saw you across the street
I knew it was fate

People rarely find
The love of their life like this
So I had to move

Thumping and pumping
I can’t fight this anxious feeling
That you are taken

But, as I approach
I saw that you’re with someone
I guess fate is cruel

Goodbye fated one
I guess you would not be mine
I’ll find the one soon
As we were shopping
I saw you across the street
I knew it was fate

People rarely find
The love of their life like this
But, I am busy

My brother and I
Went to buy flowers as gifts
For our mom and dad

I paid, he carried
I was just waiting for him
To get the flowers

The fated man across
Left as my brother came close
Did he want to talk?
@TIGER2
The river runs endless
The trees are forever bent
Sleeping under the night stars
And now this is my wish
The wind sings a lullaby
Good Night, good night, good night!
Here is my second Haiku:
Beautiful land of peace
Grass of green and light so dark
Your face is all serine
Never give in friend!

@GLAcraft101
@TheSpiritedWarrior
@TheIceReaper
@Erix Summerdown
You haven't learned to see... ...Yet.

You're still young and very new,
The things in life you've yet to do.
You must speak out, stay strong, be true
To see the same as I.

Go climb the mountains of your mind,
Test yourself 'gainst time's tide,
Search your soul. Maybe then you'll find
You'll see the same as I.
@QuMus
Starting out as a cyndaquil, It learns smokescreen 1 level after you get it, making leveling up easy as pie. Getting to Mr. Pokémon's house is a simple matter of smokescreen and tackle. Once your cyndaquil evolves at an earlier-than-normal level 14 you're likely about to challenge the first gym. Birds plus fire equals fried chicken. Bam, easy, done. Once you get to azalea town, your quilava's power is increased further by the charcoal item. Slowpoke well means team rocket means poison types and normal types means TRASH. The gym is kindling to your walking campfire of death. Going into the ilex forest, you are challenged by your rival. His gastly's hypnosis poses a small threat, but that threat is destroyed by smokescreen. As long as your rival's starter does not do too much damage, you should be fine. Moving on through the ilex forest, you very much should level up your quilava, for soon-evident reasons. Goldenrod city gym is easy.
Well...
MILTANK
One of the best-known threats of the second generation, this level 19 beast can lead to many losses. Rollout can destroy quilava easily, but not with the right strategy. Spamming smokescreen and super potions keeps your pokemon alive, and rollout locks away milk drink and stomp temporarily. If you find yourself unable to emerge from the goldenrod city gym victorius, grind up to a higher level in the conveniently-located Ilex forest.

Art
3a0929a.png

100+ pc

Any piece of artwork will do, I will pick amongst the most creative, use of color scheme, and quality. May add 2nd/3rd and honorable mentions if enough entries.
-Anyone who submits artwork will receive 10pc
-Put your pedia name somewhere in the picture. For digital ones I'll just use google search by image
-2nd 3rd and honorable mention

Art Entries:
@Major
971349_679447355404516_826432082_n.jpg
@QuestlyQuest
hni_0014_mpo-jpg.14776
@OmarJamal
wp_20160421_07_39_08_pro-jpg.14782
@scratchboy27
14791-e5782c8e29ce9dc75e0d4a05ed04a0a3.jpg
@friday13
pub
@Shin-niisan
bsv8Li
@sonicisawsome123 - Has Been Banned
@Mello2002
bjF9brP.jpg
14819-19a1e23d490d12275aaf915c532c1ec6.jpg
@Cooleo-Kun
2czRaJ9
@Earth2543
OtlrcM5l.jpg
@Erix Summerdown - Not there yet
@Faithy
img_7632-jpg.14845
@CheeseFlavouredCake
image-jpeg.14849
image-jpeg.14850
@PersonSP
2mwbdbd.jpg
@TIGER2
upload_2016-8-27_17-8-5-png.14940
@Sarafri09
14962-8ca66ea9d7779a04e67fd03a835709d1.jpg
@Apollo
15014-2de30edd11281144c24d3063c4eb4c6b.jpg
To enter, just say you want to enter. You can post your entry at any time.

Update: Thank you so much @Shin-niisan

Last edited:
Reactions: Shin and spagooti
Can the musical entry be an original song? ><

Reactions: Teresa2011
Does it have to be written after this contest or does an old entry work?

Does it have to be written after this contest or does an old entry work?
I'm not going to be too strict so no, you can submit some of your older songs ^^

Reactions: 3823
Does it cost a fee to enter ?

Reactions: Kakea
Can you just say you want to enter and get 15 PC or do you have to post an entry as well?

I would join, but I suck at both music (except for singing) and art, miserably so...:cry:
Have you decided on what the future contests, if any, will be about? Perhaps I'll enter one of the next ones.

Can you just say you want to enter and get 15 PC or do you have to post an entry as well?
These are contests, meaning you need to submit a valid entry in order to earn anything!

Wow! Awesome contests. How many submissions can we send for the art contest?

pub

This is my submission into the art contest (I couldn't use a scanner).

When have we got untill this closes? I've almost finished learning a piece for the piano and I think it'll be great for here. It's not an original of mine but it's a hard piece to play.

¿can I sing a song of a videogame for my entry?

DiuWCWT.jpg
Mine was digital

I dont use color but i did draw something.

Drew a goku

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
Ill submit a drawing

Here is my entry : A fan drawing of Alice from a line of my fav games.
971349_679447355404516_826432082_n.jpg

Reactions: Shin
Can I make a heavy metal song?

HNI_0014_MPO.JPG HNI_0014_MPO.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back