Godzilla... has an anime D:

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Yup, it's true D:

Remember Godzilla most of us watched when we were younger? It's going to have an anime :D There's a video teaser of it on YouTube and you can watch it below.

I might watch it for kicks and giggles. Who knows, it could be awesome ^^

How about you guys?

Reactions: 18
Sounds cool I might watch

Huh, that does look pretty interesting tbh. It looks like they're going off of the original stories and suck, which is what I would expect.

The art style does look VERY pretty though, so, if anything, I may end up watching it just for that. According to the internet it's going to come out on November 17, 2017 and Netflix is having a hand in it.

In March 2017, it was announced that the film will be streamed in 190 countries via Netflix following the film's Japanese theatrical release

It's also going to be the first film in a trilogy.

Reactions: 18
Dis is rly rly gr8! I rly luv da design and concept of Godzilla but he hasn't had a gud movie in decades... both Godzilla 2014 and Shin Gojira 2016 sucked SOOOO hard... Godzilla didnt even look rite in either of those films... they were rlly rlly crappy... n dis anime version looks like it will pull it off! At da vry least Godzilla looks rite. I look forward 2 dis.

Reactions: 28142
Back