Going to try out Netflix tonight!

• Thread starter Naiwen
  • Start date
Naiwen

Naiwen

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
My mom has agreed to pay for Netflix, it's only 8,99$ the basic package. So starting tonight, I'm gonna watch movies on a paying streaming site. Why I decided to give it a shot? Because I'm fed up with free streaming sites' low quality and bugs, (not loading, page no longer available, and etc). My parents are helping me financially because I'm on disability checks, (not making enough to be self-sufficient). I'm still living with parents and etc. And I'm ill right now (my bones are hurting), so yeah, not having any financial concerns helps me recover faster. My parents put my well-being above all. And they thought me watching movies would distract from my physical pains and that I could be in a better mood and that I'll recover faster. So, I've a few questions to ask any Netflix user on here, did the site ever have bugs? (Not loading, page not found and etc!) and how's the loading speed?

Netflix has always been reliable and fast for me! How fast it loads and the quality depends on your internet, but even than it hasn't been too much of a problem for me. Not really any bugs from what I've seen, It does say it has trouble loading a show and to try later, (which isn't too frequent) , but if you exit the show and try playing it again that usually solves the issue.
Other than that my experience has been really good.
They have quite a few selections of good movies, I hope you have fun with it!

Also I hope you get/start to feel better! :3
Best wishes!

Netflix has always been reliable and fast for me! How fast it loads and the quality depends on your internet, but even than it hasn't been too much of a problem for me. Not really any bugs from what I've seen, It does say it has trouble loading a show and to try later, (which isn't too frequent) , but if you exit the show and try playing it again that usually solves the issue.
Other than that my experience has been really good.
They have quite a few selections of good movies, I hope you have fun with it!

Also I hope you get/start to feel better! :3
Best wishes!
Watched 9 lives today, gonna watch Assassins' Creeds tomorrow!

Reactions: Mizunil
I've never had any problems with them and I was using their Ultra HD service. The internet over here is pretty decent so I guess that helped the fact that there wasn't any buffering issues or loading problems. I'm sure you will enjoy it because they have a large collection of movies and TV shows and I love using it. Where are you from by the way? Depending on where you are, they might have a more limited choice and some choices may not be available but you still should be able to find something you like.

I still can't believe there's people that haven't tried Netflix. But I'm sure you are glad you did. I have had it since the early years and love it.

Netflix is the best I think it may be better than Hulu because it’s more cheaper and it dosent interrupt you every 3 minutes and I think it’s worth the price because it has many plans for you and your family hopefully you enjoy it and watch tv shows and movies that are in it.

Back