Good Intention

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I need the name of the nicest person you've met: Someone who'd you believe is
not human, because of their attitude/thoughts about life are so positive.

(I need names for a story, and intended to use people I know about but...
I've been in the same place for years, the people I know are all hypocrites
and uninspirational... I need help with this.)

The name of the two nicest people I've ever met are Nicole and Evan. Although those names don't exactly seem inhuman due to positive nature, you could try working with some names. Just an idea... hope this helped!

Someone who'd you believe is
not human, because of their attitude/thoughts about life are so positive.
Why is this a necessary qualification for being nice?

Olivia, Kenny, Amy, Timothy, Marc (;)), and Erin.
Especially Erin

Reactions: Kakea
Why is this a necessary qualification for being nice?

I'm sorry, I'm comparing these people to people I know, and who I see on the news. It's strange
to see people being nice, to only be nice (no ulterior motive) that imp, it's
... More than human, not natural(?) to see people truly
being kind.
Thanks for the names everyone!
(I asked on miiverse, and got literally 1 name...)

Reactions: Tri-force64
I'm sorry, I'm comparing these people to people I know, and who I see on the news. It's strange
to see people being nice, to only be nice (no ulterior motive) that imp, it's
... More than human, not natural(?) to see people truly
being kind.
Thanks for the names everyone!
(I asked on miiverse, and got literally 1 name...)
There's nothing to suggest that they're kind because their thoughts about life are positive. Manic depressives can be kind too, you know.

Reactions: Kakea and 28142
There's nothing to suggest that they're kind because their thoughts about life are positive. Manic depressives can be kind too, you know.

I'll actually have to agree with Spinner on that one. The nicest people I have ever met unfortunately fall under that. Usually, they're actually the nicest people I know.

Reactions: Alex and 18
The nicest person I've ever met is called Alex. Hahaha, I joke. I'm horrible.

But yah, the two people above me are right.

Why don't you just make up any old name, anyway? Names don't correspond with kindness.

Reactions: Kakea and 28142
Andrea, Neki, Helen, Susan, Shani, Nicola :3 (Most are past people I used to work with when I had a job, and they were so nice to me and supported me).

Good luck with your story! I look forward to reading it! ^^

The nicest person I've ever met is called Alex. Hahaha, I joke. I'm horrible.

Why don't you just make up any old name, anyway? Names don't correspond with kindness.
While it is true that a real person's name means nothing to their nature, I don't think it's too harmful to ask for name suggestions.
When it comes to things like stories and games, a character's name can be nearly as important as their design. For example, Gladion from Pkmn S/M is named after the Gladiolus flower, which symbolizes "strength of character" (like a gladiator). Another is Cloud Strife. He has a cloudy and mysterious past, and strife (meaning conflict or bitter disagreement) describes his initial personality. Using meaningful and uncommon names can be very beneficial to a story. It keeps it memorable.
Names usually just tell more about a character's personality, as opposed to in real life where the parents decide.

A good name with origins in kindness could be Darius, Ellis or Benen.

While it is true that a real person's name means nothing to their nature, I don't think it's too harmful to ask for name suggestions.
When it comes to things like stories and games, a character's name can be nearly as important as their design. For example, Gladion from Pkmn S/M is named after the Gladiolus flower, which symbolizes "strength of character" (like a gladiator). Another is Cloud Strife. He has a cloudy and mysterious past, and strife (meaning conflict or bitter disagreement) describes his initial personality. Using meaningful and uncommon names can be very beneficial to a story. It keeps it memorable.
Names usually just tell more about a character's personality, as opposed to in real life where the parents decide.

A good name with origins in kindness could be Darius, Ellis or Benen.
That's because they're fictional and were named after their characteristics had fully expressed themselves. And their names aren't like most current names. How many real-life people named Cloud have you met? How many of them were genuinely cloudy? It still makes no sense.

Reactions: Tri-force64 and Alex
That's because they're fictional and were named after their characteristics had fully expressed themselves. And their names aren't like most current names. How many real-life people named Cloud have you met? How many of them were genuinely cloudy? It still makes no sense.
I'm just talking about names for a fictional story
(I need names for a story, and intended to use people I know about but...

I'm just talking about names for a fictional story
Yet he's asking for real-people names. Don't get clever with me, boy.

Reactions: Tri-force64, Kitsune_Sakura64 and 28142
Azura was pretty nice; she saved me from being an out-of-control dragon beast.

...wait, what's reality, again? ;w;

Yet he's asking for real-people names. Don't get clever with me, boy.

I only needed names with good memories or intentions behind it, I don't mean anything wrong by this. I don't know anyone who I could use in the upcoming story...

Azura was pretty nice; she saved me from being an out-of-control dragon beast.

...wait, what's reality, again? ;w;
Thanks! (I'm not sure which reality we're currently vying within :D )

Reactions: Tri-force64
There is this young guy on the webmaster forum and he seems like a really saintly guy. But he's not religious that I know of, but the vibes off of him are very pure. Note, he's had a hard life of bullying and whatnot and I think perhaps he's autistic or has some disability. Anyhow, though, he's managed to make quite a name for himself on this certain online community.

Thanks, this'll help me be inspired: after seeing him in action, simply hearing the name will help me make
a believable yet saint like character!
Thank you again!

I'll emphasize on this once again, I wanted good feelings behind this, thanks for understanding my needs, I HAVE came up
with random names... but they're only for fun, not meaningful, or inspirational...(I named one character after the chocolate milk/drink/soda? Yoo-hoo) I wanted names based on the person, and to carry the feeling with meeting the person, not a name that
SUPPOSE to mean something good... but the person's... eeesh... That's why I needed this! If you're curious to what this amounts to, I'll be showing it soon, if I get time!

One of the nicest friend I have ever befriended and was kind of like inhuman because of his/her kindness although it was rare to find someone who was nice in highschool because most of them have nasty attitude well here goes the names are Brooke and Maythe they're girls they're really nice Brooke is a girl who helped me during a chemistry class one time when I was new the teacher told me to sit next to her because there was no point of sitting in the front (I hate the front) since people you see and you're the attention ,but anyways when I needed help with tests she would help me with nothing in return she was really nice I wish her the best since this year she is a senior in highschool is really cool and never disrespected me or made fun of me because I didn't understand Chemistry and Maythe helped me in math because one time I was doing a paper she asked me if I knew how to solve some problems so I told her I kind of did and I helped her and she helped me too when I got the next paper the next day she told me if I needed help and I told her I did and gladly helped me.

One of the nicest friend I have ever befriended and was kind of like inhuman because of his/her kindness although it was rare to find someone who was nice in highschool because most of them have nasty attitude well here goes the names are Brooke and Maythe they're girls they're really nice Brooke is a girl who helped me during a chemistry class one time when I was new the teacher told me to sit next to her because there was no point of sitting in the front (I hate the front) since people you see and you're the attention ,but anyways when I needed help with tests she would help me with nothing in return she was really nice I wish her the best since this year she is a senior in highschool is really cool and never disrespected me or made fun of me because I didn't understand Chemistry and Maythe helped me in math because one time I was doing a paper she asked me if I knew how to solve some problems so I told her I kind of did and I helped her and she helped me too when I got the next paper the next day she told me if I needed help and I told her I did and gladly helped me.

While it's not as heart warming (imo) as your situation, I met someone on a MMO that was like Brooke. She helped me at a very traumatizing time... for me...

Back