Fantasy Life Good way to catch Poseidon Swordfish in Angler Creator Quest - Fantasy Life

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
Does anyone know a good way on how to catch that Poseidon swordfish? I have a divine quality star rod but it always does little to no damage

How high is your Focus stat? Raising your Focus should help you with that.

Fishing= Focus + ((Intelligence + Dexterity) / 2) + Equipment Bonus

Does anyone know a good way on how to catch that Poseidon swordfish? I have a divine quality star rod but it always does little to no damage

What I did is a little cheap but very very useful. I played with my friend and I went to catch the fish and told him to use the SP powder so that I could spam the special attacks. So if you want I could help you out with that. Well unless you already got it...

What I did is a little cheap but very very useful. I played with my friend and I went to catch the fish and told him to use the SP powder so that I could spam the special attacks. So if you want I could help you out with that. Well unless you already got it...
This is from 9 months ago. I have already caught it multiple times. Please look at the date it was posted before responding.

Reactions: spagooti
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back