KI: Uprising Got KI:U any tips before starting?

• Thread starter CJ
  • Start date
CJ

CJ

You not gon' ge me!
Towns Folk
So I got KI:U code from CN. I am totally unaware of what happens so I need to ask-
1. What do you exactl DO?
2. Why do you like it?
3. Is it fun to play?
4. How long will the game last (or after how long should I get bored of it?)

In general
  1. You fight as the angel Pit against the evil Medusa in this 3rd-person shooter game in various chapter levels with sky and land battles
  2. i like the game because it proved to have a good replay value and a really awesome story as well as good humor and awesome online play
  3. It is fun to play because of the various levels and stages that you can play as well as having various equipment and weapon classes to suit your playstyle . The story is also full of different characters and bosses
  4. As long as you like the gameplay of this game ( 3rd-person shooting and fighting ) , It will surely last you long . Also since there is online competitive battling as well as a treasure hunt to earn achievements , You will surely be playing this for hours :p ( I have over 500 hours of this game in my Activity Log :D )
The game's interface is kinda like Smash but just different genre in general . It also has a option to choose difficulty of a stage so you can enjoy the game at your own pace :cat:

In general
  1. You fight as the angel Pit against the evil Medusa in this 3rd-person shooter game in various chapter levels with sky and land battles
  2. i like the game because it proved to have a good replay value and a really awesome story as well as good humor and awesome online play
  3. It is fun to play because of the various levels and stages that you can play as well as having various equipment and weapon classes to suit your playstyle . The story is also full of different characters and bosses
  4. As long as you like the gameplay of this game ( 3rd-person shooting and fighting ) , It will surely last you long . Also since there is online competitive battling as well as a treasure hunt to earn achievements , You will surely be playing this for hours :p ( I have over 500 hours of this game in my Activity Log :D )
The game's interface is kinda like Smash but just different genre in general . It also has a option to choose difficulty of a stage so you can enjoy the game at your own pace :cat:
Thanks for your support :D the game is only "somewhat" like Super Smash Bros. and thats pretty obvious as the maker of smash is the owner of Kid Icarus as far as I heard. Sad thing is, effortless level requires a lot of HEARTS1 So unfair :(

Thanks for your support :D the game is only "somewhat" like Super Smash Bros. and thats pretty obvious as the maker of smash is the owner of Kid Icarus as far as I heard. Sad thing is, effortless level requires a lot of HEARTS1 So unfair :(
You could just do standard mode (2.o). It doesn't require any hearts and it is fairly easy. :D

Basically it is a fighting game with a cool story line to it as well as other features that you can use example the vault to see what you have unlocked and there is something there to play chapters' songs.Also you won't get bored of it and if you do manage to complete the chapters you have the treasure hunt and you can play online.

What you do: fly and run around shooting stuff.
How do you progress? Collecting all powers/all levels of powers/Idols (Trophies w/o a stand which isn't hard because you can read the AR Cards online to get them all)/All weapons, you get more by beating challenges and progressing through the story, finding and getting through every challenge door, finding the Zodiac powers/weapons, and beating all the challenges.
Why I like it? It's basically Smash Bros. Brawl style collecting in a third person shooter. The commentary is okay and sort of original for a Nintendo game.
How long does the game last? The story is short (especially on medium intensity), and the challenges depend on your skill level and ability to get streetpasses. Online play is okay if you don't mind how OP the powers, dodging "rolls", and weapon/power combos are.

Best advice ever:

Don't play with @Eridan :hilarious:

Reactions: 2071
Just a heads up. The MV posting ability has been long disabled for the game because a certain someone had... "lifted his skirt to the world."

Tips:
- Always be moving, makes it harder for enemies to hit you.
- Dodging attacks is EXTREMELY important.
- Playtest with all the different weapon types to see what style you like most. (ex. Accuracy, Charge speed, Power, etc.)
- If there's a weapon you want in the store & u dont have enough hearts, play ch. 1 at MAX difficulty, getting as many hearts as possible, the purpously get defeated at the boss. if u do good enough, you will make a good profit!
- always be looking around & pay atention to your surroundings; there's traps & treasure galore.

- If there's a weapon you want in the store & u dont have enough hearts, play ch. 1 at MAX difficulty, getting as many hearts as possible, then purposely get defeated at the boss. if u do good enough, you will make a good profit!
Improved method:
To avoid losing hearts when you lose you can just take the game cartridge out.
Just play through any stage at 9.0 in that case. The more enemies the better.

Based on your skill you can get hearts faster.
Try defeating all the enemies in a chapter.
Difficulty is the investment.
If you play 9.0 and lose constantly then get a stronger weapon or play a lower difficulty.
I encourage playing multiple chapters over again for weapon farming but you can also get hearts at the same time. Hearts aren't the problem given you can get hearts from scanning AR cards.

Improved method:
To avoid losing hearts when you lose you can just take the game cartridge out.
Just play through any stage at 9.0 in that case. The more enemies the better.

Based on your skill you can get hearts faster.
Try defeating all the enemies in a chapter.
Difficulty is the investment.
If you play 9.0 and lose constantly then get a stronger weapon or play a lower difficulty.
I encourage playing multiple chapters over again for weapon farming but you can also get hearts at the same time. Hearts aren't the problem given you can get hearts from scanning AR cards.

huh. never knew that... I'd try it if i didn't have the downloaded version... :/

1. You fly and shoot up monsters, run and shoot up monsters, you navigate and you have fun with the stories. It's a shooter but it's a damn good one with a great story.
2. So many reasons. The mechanics are smooth, you get to pick the difficulty, the gameplay is fun, the story is great, occasionally there are deep questions and third wall breaks, the music is awesome, I could go on and on.
3. YES.
4. So far I have 26 hours and 30 minutes in it, that the campaign (usually in easy mode, I'm a noob) as well as some side questing. the game is super replayable however and there's a multiplayer mode so I still haven't got bored of it.

Back