Gravity Falls is getting its own 3DS game

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
It'll be called Gravity Falls: Legend of the Gnome Gemulets and it'll have dual type gameplay (basically you can swap between Mabel and Dipper while playing).

It's price tag will be $29.99 US. You can find information about the game here.

Screenshots :

mabel_gh_tree_1436466768.jpeg

shack_giftshop_1436466769.jpeg

What are your thoughts?

Just started watching the series today and I already want the videogame!:D There haven't been any good platformers lately and it looks really promising and fun!

Gravity Falls is one of my favorite Disney XD shows and I'm glad it's getting a game. But honestly, I'm a little turned off by the fact that it's a 2D side-scroller game. And I think I've had my fill of that. I'm kind of getting the feel that it might be a little like Adventure Time: IKWYSOG?

From the looks from the trailer it looks like a really neat game :p I had the exact same thought as Elchronic regarding to how it kinda looks like that Adventure Time game but I have a sure feeling this one might be better than it :p It'll also probably be fun with all the potential elements they could add from the TV show directly.

Yaaaaaaas!!! ^^

I certainly hope they push out a good game, unlike the adventure time games which were.... lacking i guess. Considering Gravity falls has a really great story, it would be nice to see that in the game, rather than just a normal platformer that uses the skin of gravity falls, although the trailer does look really good. So, hopefully it turns out well, and I really hope there's actual voice acting in it.

I'm so hyped for this right now ;~; since the show was fabulous I think the game would be pretty neat too ^-^ I can't wait to use the grappling hook and swing on to stuff.October 20th here I come! >.<)/

HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!

I just realized! It's just US release for now, not international!:cry: I'm in Europe, so I will have to wait for a couple of months! Hope it comes here soon too!

I just realized! It's just US release for now, not international!:cry: I'm in Europe, so I will have to wait for a couple of months! Hope it comes here soon too!
The Europe release isn't far behind ;-; (October 23rd).

Seems like it could be a good one! I wonder if there will be anything hidden in the game like there was in the show. and if the game will be behind the show or if it will go up to the newest episode...

The Europe release isn't far behind ;-; (October 23rd).
You don't get it. Where I am, even if there's a European release soon, it won't be released here at the same date unless it's part of a major game franchise!:cry: I hate that!

WANT IT!

The game looks like it has some potential and looks like a great game for all gamers that like platformers or people that are fans of the gravity falls TV series.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats great gravity fall is getting its own 3ds game there are many die fan of gravity fall series on 3ds pedia this seems to great new for those people .

I started watching gravity of few days ago but i really dont find it that special to make me a die hard of that show :p but i still like it

Thats great gravity fall is getting its own 3ds game there are many die fan of gravity fall series on 3ds pedia this seems to great new for those people .

I started watching gravity of few days ago but i really dont find it that special to make me a die hard of that show :p but i still like it
How can you not love it? Soos, Mabel, SOOS?!

How can you not love it? Soos, Mabel, SOOS?!
Because i have just started watching it just 2 days ago and it always take me some time to understand it because i have missed many shows of gravity fall i wish that some one had recommend that show when it began ×D but as i said i am still liking it .

Because i have just started watching it just 2 days ago and it always take me some time to understand it because i have missed many shows of gravity fall i wish that some one had recommend that show when it began ×D but as i said i am still liking it .
Like != Love
By what you said I understand that you didn't start from season 1 episode 1. Why?

Like != Love
By what you said I understand that you didn't start from season 1 episode 1. Why?
Nah, i haven't started watching it from first episode of first season and thing i have learnt form some previous episode is that-
Twins Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent to spend the summer with their great-uncle, Grunkle Stan, in the mysterious town of Gravity Falls, Ore. Grunkle Stan has the kids help him run The Mystery Shack, the tourist trap that he owns. The twins try to adapt to the weird surroundings but sense there is something strange about Gravity Falls and begin to unlock its secrets. When Dipper uncovers a cryptic journal that offers insight into the town's mysteries, he and Mabel use it and their enthusiastic desire to vanquish evil to battle the imminent mysteries that surround them.(find on other website)

Dude, start from the very first episode! Anyway, can't wait for this game!

Back