Gravity Falls: Legend of the Gnome Gemulets announced!

• Thread starter TheYESDragon
  • Start date
TheYESDragon

TheYESDragon

Find Your Warrior
Towns Folk

"For the first time ever on Nintendo 3DS™ handhelds, explore the strange and mysterious world of Gravity Falls. Playing as both Dipper and Mabel, you must help Jeff the gnome retrieve the ancient Gnome Gemulets to restore the forest’s magic!"

Wow, 3DS exclusive from Ubisoft. Looks like it could be very good, I'll buy it definitely if it turns out to be good - kinda disappointed it's not on a HD platform as well though, seeing this on PC or Wii U would be amazing. Either way, Ubisoft's platformers seem to be good so I'm sure this one will turn out to be decent (at least). Playing as both Dipper and Mabel is good, apparently there is no multiplayer which kinda disappoints me but hopefully they add lots of content to the game.

Either way, first Gravity Falls game after that 10/10 mid-season finale is just fantastic. The show's growth has been amazing! :'D

It looks nice, but I'll still err to the side of caution and wait for reviews before buying

I don't watch the show a lot,but I see it as one of the best cartoons out there today as far as to what I have seen of it.Ubisoft doesn't have a lot of my trust for some of their previous recent reception,but considering their newer platformers of this generation(Child of Light and Rayman Legends),this does look like it will be just as good.Maybe I'll add this to my wishlist once I finish getting all the other remaining games on that list,and if the game is good in general.I'm a bit excited,honestly. :D

Back