Challenge Guess my favourite Splatoon Splatfest!

• Thread starter SS1o7crazydude
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
SS1o7crazydude

SS1o7crazydude

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
I'm making a challenge and you guys get to guess my favourite Splatfest!

Cost per guess: 3 play coins

Maximum guesses per person: 3

Prize: 5 play coins

Good Luck

P.S. If you make a guess and you didn't pay 3 play coins I can't accept telling you whether you were right or wrong!:p

I told @Marc the answer.

Last edited:
Okay everyone! I'm all open for guesses!:writing:

Guys since you aren't interested in this thing I've made a discount that will last until my birthday!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Discounts:):):)
Cost per guess only 2 PC: SAVE 1 PC
Maximum amount of guesses is 5: Get 2 extra guesses!
Prize: 12 PC! Get it right before 2/9/17 and receive 12 PC instead of 10 PC and that's 2 PC extra!!:greedy:
Discounts valid until 2/9/17

Last edited:
The following splat fests for you to guess from is:

American Splatfests:

Cats VS Dogs, Roller Coasters VS Water Slides, Marshmallows VS Hot Dogs, Auto Bots VS Deceptions, Art VS Science, Cars VS Planes, Pirates VS Ninjas, Burgers VS Pizza, Naughty VS Nice, Past VS Future, Pokémon Red VS Pokémon Blue, Snowman VS Sand Castle, SpongeBob VS Patrick, Fancy Party VS Costume Party, Early Birds VS Night Owls and Callie VS Marie.

European Splatfests:

Rock VS Pop, Eating VS Sleeping, North Pole VS South Pole, Singing VS Dancing, Messy VS Tidy, Cats VS Dogs, Zombies VS Ghosts, Pro Pineapple VS Anti Pineapple (on Pizza), Get Fit VS Get Rich, Barbarian VS Ninja, Pokémon Red VS Pokémon Blue, Hover Board VS Jet Pack, SpongeBob VS Patrick, Fancy Party VS Costume Party, World Tour VS Space Adventure and Callie VS Marie.

Japanese Splatfests:

Rice VS Bread, Akai Kitsune Udon VS Green Tanuki Soba, Lemon Tea VS Milk Tea, Grasshopper VS Ant, Boke VS Tsukkomi, Squid Shushi VS Octopus Sushi, Love VS Money, Land Food VS Seafood, Akai Kitsune Udon VS Green Tanuki Soba-Round 2, Perfect Body VS Perfect Brain, Pokémon Red VS Pokémon Green, Go All Out VS Focus On Healing, Tuna Mayonnaise VS Red Salmon Onigiris, Fancy Party VS Costume Party, Mushroom Mountain VS Bamboo Shoot Village and Callie VS Marie.

Thank you.

COME ON GUYS! JUST GUESS! I'VE BEEN WAITING SIX MONTHS FOR JUST A SINGLE RESPONSE!
OFFER!:woot:
Prize: an enormous amount of 15PC:)
Offer valid until 31/1/17
Once expired prize is 12PC until 2/9/17

Once 2/10/17 prize is 10PC

Last edited:
Don't be scared to guess!:)

ok

pokemon red vs pokemon blue

i'll pay once you respond just to make sure you have left the site

Pay the coins.

Otherwise I won't tell you the answer.

If you don't pay the fee for the guess within the next week your guess doesn't count!

I AM WAITING FOR THE FEE!o_O

@freezebot You are taking too long!

Last edited by a moderator:
Was it Spongebob Vs. Patrick?

Um...just a question for you @TribstyAnn, how'd you earn that trusted trader badge? Oh...and the price for a guess is three play coins. The discount of a guess for two play coins was only valid until my birthday 2/9/17. You owe me one more play coin.

P.S. If you make a guess and you didn't pay 3 play coins I can't accept telling you whether you were right or wrong!:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah I see, my bad. I'll send the 1 extra. I don't know exactly what triggered the Trusted Trader badge. I think it was manually given to be. I have a store where I sell Steam Keys for games I didn't want or already have. I but lots of Humble Bundles, and often the bundles include games I don't want or games I already have. I just sell those. I've been doing that for a long while now, and have very good feedback, and haven't scammed anybody, or not given them their games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back