• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Similar to my guess what's inside this crumpled up piece of paper contest, if you can guess what's under this hat I took a photo of just now, you'll get a $10 eShop card (North America region / US) via private message or 1,700 Play Coins.

5q6Xbat.jpg

You have one guess per day (Pedia time).
Sponsors of the Ninten Pedia forum have two instead of one.

No hints. It's probably very hard, lol. Idk, we'll see, mwahahahahaa!!!!

Good luck ^-^

Can we ask yes or no questions once a day instead of guessing?

and Im'a guess it's a table with a lace table covering.

Can we ask yes or no questions once a day instead of guessing?
For? :unsure:

As in instead of a guess we could ask a yes or no question to get a hint as to what's under that hat. For example my first question would be, "is it video game related?" and whatever you said would influence my guesses about it.

Your Nintendo Switch console

As in instead of a guess we could ask a yes or no question to get a hint as to what's under that hat. For example my first question would be, "is it video game related?" and whatever you said would influence my guesses about it.
Nope. No hints.

piffle. Was my guess correct?

A switch game

How vague can you be? Can you just say 'a switch game' or does it have to be the exact game?

How vague can you be? Can you just say 'a switch game' or does it have to be the exact game?
If I had to guess an exact game I would give up

If I had to guess an exact game I would give up
Well, I doubt Marc would want it to be too easy to win.

I'll guess Super Mario Odyssey and Splatoon 2.

Well, I doubt Marc would want it to be too easy to win.

I'll guess Super Mario Odyssey and Splatoon 2.
He said that he was going to skip odyssey but for my switch game guess I say splatoon 2 as well

A switch game
A Switch game is a valid guess. I'll accept it. You don't have to be specific like naming a game (out of the millions we have already).
Nope :c I'll say when the person guesses correctly.

A book (or an ebook/Kindle if that counts).

A book (or an ebook/Kindle if that counts).
You can only have one guess so I'll only acknowledge the "book" guess :p

Ok

An amiibo or a game cartridge. Am I right?

Looks right to me

My guess is a stuffed animal?

Looks right to me
Not sure if that was sarcastic lol but so is the floor, lava, and hell if you believe in that type of thing :giggle: If we're being technical, the table cloth is right under the hidden contents and the table under the table cloth.

Reactions: Duffy
Not sure if that was sarcastic lol but so is the floor, lava, and hell if you believe in that type of thing :giggle: If we're being technical, the table cloth is right under the hidden contents and the table under the table cloth.
?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back