• Thread starter Levi
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Levi

Levi

Go Nintendo!
Towns Folk
Hey, everyone. I want to make this clear, I am not advertising or suggesting the use of these "code generators"
I just want to hear you're opinion on them.

So I went over to my friends house the other day and noticed he had literally downloaded every game on the eshop. I asked him how in the world he got so much eshop credit and he just pulled up a program on his computer and generated a $50 eshop code. :eek: He then proceeded to enter this code onto his eshop account. I asked how he got the generator and he said he just had to go to this site and fill out a survey that took forever and BAM! free eshop money forever... :greedy: Are these generators safe? are they legal? Have any of you heard of these things?

Reactions: Jamausbran1199 and Shelton_Xeno
Hey, everyone. I want to make this clear, I am not advertising or suggesting the use of these "code generators"

So I went over to my friends house the other day and noticed he had literally downloaded every game on the eshop. I asked him how in the world he got so much eshop credit and he just pulled up a program on his computer and generated a $50 eshop code. :eek: He then proceeded to enter this code onto his eshop account. I asked how he got the generator and he said he just had to go to this site and fill out a survey that took forever and BAM! free eshop money forever... :greedy: Are these generators safe? are they legal? Have any of you heard of these things?
A few things:
1) They're illegal
2) They're mostly viruses
3) Maybe it was a fake (and chances are high for that)

So, don't search for that kind of thing. That's illegal, and that'll break your computer.

Reactions: 3dsatackman and 3905
A few things:
1) They're illegal
2) They're mostly viruses
3) Maybe it was a fake (and chances are high for that)

So, don't search for that kind of thing. That's illegal, and that'll break your computer.
Yea most likely,

any links I can search for?

any links I can search for?
Yea, I just don't suggest using them...
< removed / do a Google search >

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't like generators because they are really really just scams that people invent so that you do their dumb survey and it doesn't work so you do another one and this way they are earning income so its really bad . Also the stuff that you download sometimes and most likely have viruses . I suggest don't try them if you don't want your computer/3ds/NNID hacked for banned

Reactions: anthony91728595
I really don't like generators because they are really really just scams that people invent so that you do their dumb survey and it doesn't work so you do another one and this way they are earning income so its really bad . Also the stuff that you download sometimes and most likely have viruses . I suggest don't try them if you don't want your computer/3ds/NNID hacked for banned

yeah, i had tried one of the sites that levi had listed, tried a survey, downloaded angry birds, and without me noticing (only for a couple seconds)
it was trying to install itself into my computer, and i then knew/thought it was a virus again, so i tried to close the installing tab, which didn't do anything, then i tried closing it with task manager, which also didn't do anything, so then i had realized that the only way to stop it from finishing was to shut down the computer as fast as possible, so i quickly thought of that and then while my body was shaking (XD) i shut down my computer before it finished installing. when i logged back on i quickly deleted the download and logged off still shaking,
and i was very nervous and thinking that it was finishing installation while the computer was logged back on, but thankfully nothing bad has happened, so this time, i beat the possible virus before it finished installing! the last time i tried getting something that was really a virus, i downloaded a fake premium minecraft account generator. now i am smart enough to be able to stop things i soon wont want on my computer from installing fully!

Reactions: Levi
Well think of it this way. If there was a code generator that worked then everyone would be using it and Nintendo would quickly shut it down. So I honestly doubt that one even exists.

yeah your right, i should just stop being stupid and just play it legal/legit

Reactions: SuperMikeX
As far as I know, the retailer has to activate your card (using the serial number?) at the time you buy it, so I dunno how your friend did that - but if he did, it's unjust. Someone could lose a card they bought that way.

My brother tried to download one, but luckily AVG virus protection said it was a Trojan virus, so I told him what it was and he stopped it immediately. I'm a hero. B)

As far as I know, the retailer has to activate your card (using the serial number?) at the time you buy it, so I dunno how your friend did that - but if he did, it's unjust. Someone could lose a card they bought that way.
I'm still kinda curious how that works. A LOT of money/time cards are bought and it's gotta take a lot in order for a server to keep up with them all.

My brother tried to download one, but luckily AVG virus protection said it was a Trojan virus, so I told him what it was and he stopped it immediately. I'm a hero. B)
*Claps*

I've never been that desprate to even do that,I just play my other games while I wait to get an eshop card XD

99% of the time these "programs" that give you free credit/money are out there simply to screw over you and your computer. Never trust them. Period. Nothing of value like that comes at a free cost.

"If it seems too good to be true... It probably is."

Reactions: MarioKartFanatic12
Just a reminder note to everyone : NONE of these work so please don't bother to beg someone to do it for you because that is just not cool :cool: . Also , I wouldn't advise really to speak too much into this matter in the Shout Box because it can get really bad ( in my opinion )

These things only try to make you believe them and soon you can get a virus on your computer :bookworm:

ive seen these before and they are the biggest scam ever. the way i found out was on a virtual machine on my windows 7 pc and i had downloaded it just to see if it was real, to my knowledge it wasnt and i quickly deleted it from my virtual machine. so if your going to do these things just please be careful i dont recommend doing it. i was curious as to see if these worked and they dont so just be careful and if it does work remember your stealing from a card that someone bought cause it always generates the same code as physical cards

survey? trust me when i say: NEVER go with that! if you do ANYTHING wrong: you're broke or arrested! or so i heard it,
i tried one of these long ago, and i sucked up and swallowed down all my phone minutes with i realised, i had to get a new card/chip 'coz of that

ive seen these before and they are the biggest scam ever. the way i found out was on a virtual machine on my windows 7 pc and i had downloaded it just to see if it was real, to my knowledge it wasnt and i quickly deleted it from my virtual machine. so if your going to do these things just please be careful i dont recommend doing it. i was curious as to see if these worked and they dont so just be careful and if it does work remember your stealing from a card that someone bought cause it always generates the same code as physical cards
I Completely agree with you and everyone else does that mean it would be upsetting very much if you had just bought a 20 or $50 card and when you entered the code it said it Had already been used or that it had no funds on it. there also could be one day where you receive one easy shop card from a family member or friend as a gift but when you use the code it said it didn't have any Funds on it! this also shows how greedy people are these days. They turn simple pre paid cards into endless 'generators' of card codes for their own selfish uses. Nowadays people are much greedier than back a long while ago! I know this is a weird thing for me to say but, in pokémon people cloned legendary pokémon using a qr code hack. If people in real life could do such a thing such as really color cards, there would be tons of people making generators for eshop cards! Eventually people would start making hacks for Amazon gift codes! Everyone would be downloading the generators to get free codes, when eventually people that have company's with got cards would completely stop using said cards so people couldn't use them to get a bunch of free stuff. Once that day comes people will have to quit using those generators. But while it still stands, people will keep trying to do stuff such as hack the computer that produces the cards so they could get all the highest value of the cards so they can get a bunch of stuff they obviously don't deserve for doing such things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back