Harvest Moon Harvest moon: Story of Seasons Hype!!!

• Thread starter Ivan selttis
  • Start date
Ivan selttis

Ivan selttis

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
I can't wait to get story of seasons it"s gonna be awesome! I really want it but i'm still don't know i'm going to marry. They all look so cute I want them all! not to mention the game play is really cool. I've been saving my money up for this game since December! It's so close to coming out I can almost taste it. Who is as hype as I am for this game!:)

donkey-pick-me-o.gif

ME! ME! ME!

It looks like so much fun, and you're right I can't choose who to marry either. I love the look of the game too and I love the customizable characters.

Wow im suprised, I thought more people are excited about this game, I know i am! Thanks Marvelous AQL for localizing this :). Should be much more hype than this....

I am looking into this game and I must say that this game really starts to catch my eye because it looks really great . I never played the older versions of the game but I can say that I might get this game in the future and I hope there is a demo :3 I might start looking at the older versions too :)

I actually never played a Harvest Moon game, or well I don't remember playing one. Would this one be a good one to start in or am I better off playing an older title. I'm just not sure how they tie in , if they tie in at all.

Most of them don't tie in I'd say, and the only way some of them tie is by having characters who were in the previous titles. So you can pretty much pick any game of the franchise and start there.

Story of Seasons would be an awesome start due to how they changed the farming system, it's less a hassle than it used to be, being able to pick 9 crops at a time instead of one by one!

I pre-ordered mine a while ago and the local game store already has them in stock so I've been able to "see" the game but they are not allowed to sell it before the 31st =(

Reactions: Mel
Thanks SunnyWindy , I'm closer to picking this title up thanks to that information. May have to move a few things around, but I think I kay be able to get it soon.

DO NOT BUY HARVEST MOON THE LOST VALLEY!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
tha game is like minecraft, when u come in the town theres like a house thas it :meh:
u have to water or do anything with the plants only once like every 2.10 seconds :dead:
while :D story of seasons is like a proper harvest moon game with a great town, customizing ur self ~alot~:pompus:
,u can pick or water like 12 crops at a time, the animation :jawdrop: (this game is like the best harvest moon game ever)

Note: if u want to try out a similar past harvest moon game thn try out harvest moon a new beginning. pretty 3D- ish

if anyone know when its coming in europe plzz reply cus i cant wait 4 it! :headphone::headphone::headphone:

I just got the game! I'm really excited I'll try it later *___* It came with a little bunny plush!

xseedplush610storyofseasons.jpg

Wait I haven't hear of Story of Seasons. Which console will it be on. I kind of want to see a harvest moon Wii U title. The most recent harvest moon I have played was Animal Parade for the wii, and I loved it. Ultimately the harvest moon that I most enjoyed was probably a wonderful life for the gamecube. Idk why, I just think that it hit my childhood at the right time, so there is a strong nostagia factor. I love this game series so much though.

Story of Seasons is on the 3DS system!

I just got the game! I was reading stuff about it for about a week before I finally gave it and purchased it, hehe.

edit woops I didn't realize this thread was old because SoS is coming out in Europe in a few days ;w;

Back