1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Has anyone heard about Culdcept Revolt?

Discussion in 'Nintendo 3DS Games' started by Marc, May 16, 2017.

1. Marc

Marc One does not simply type. One is a number. Forum Management

Play Coins:
    854 coins
    So, I just learned about this game and the screenshots seem interesting :

3DS Box Art :

[​IMG]

Screenshots :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Has anyone else heard about it? What are your thoughts so far?
  2. TribstyAnn

TribstyAnn Me. Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    906 coins
    I think it was announced in the last Nintendo Direct as one of their upcoming 3ds games. I don't really remember it though. Wasn't it some sort of game that's rarely/never been out of Japan or something. I could be wrong. It looks kinda interesting, but not something I'm super invested in, as you can probably tell by me forgetting about it's very existence.
  3. Bobcam7!

Bobcam7! *Consuming itself* Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    57 coins
    I only heard about it in an email I got from EB Games, but I was much more interested in the other things at the time. They aren't doing this thing any favours by not advertising it better though, *cough, Codename Steam, cough*

It seems like it COULD be interesting, but it's also one of those games that I'm not dropping over 25$ on.