So, I just learned about this game and the screenshots seem interesting :

3DS Box Art :

cover_medium.jpg

Screenshots :

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Has anyone else heard about it? What are your thoughts so far?

I think it was announced in the last Nintendo Direct as one of their upcoming 3ds games. I don't really remember it though. Wasn't it some sort of game that's rarely/never been out of Japan or something. I could be wrong. It looks kinda interesting, but not something I'm super invested in, as you can probably tell by me forgetting about it's very existence.

I only heard about it in an email I got from EB Games, but I was much more interested in the other things at the time. They aren't doing this thing any favours by not advertising it better though, *cough, Codename Steam, cough*

It seems like it COULD be interesting, but it's also one of those games that I'm not dropping over 25$ on.

At first glance, it looks like a crossover between SMT and Yu-Gi-Oh! (Because of summoning monsters). The front cover makes it seem like a 'dark' game, much like SMT. Reminds me of chess, as you have to move characters and monsters across a set stage. I might look into this game a little more; To find out if it's worth picking up at release.

Screenshot_20170528-055831.png

Yeah, I like this game already.

Reactions: Marc
Back