KH3D-DDD Has anyone played Dream Drop Distance?

• Thread starter Rocky
  • Start date
Rocky

Rocky

Mad Cat
Towns Folk
As you may have seen, im a really big Kingdom Hearts fan, and a few years ago, they brought an instalment of the series to the 3DS! called dream drop distance. now if you arent a fan of the series you might not understand the stor, but it is a great game, filled with colourful forlds to explore. if anyone has played it please share about it in the comment section below :)

DDD was was a really nice. Though, at times I found the 'Drop' Quite annoying. Here are some of the best things I find about it.
After you get back to Yensid, and dive inside Sora, You'll find Ventus. Rather than letting Sora's heart fall into the darkness, Ventus who was asleep inside Sora's heart protected him, and was swallowed up rather than Sora. So now Riku had to fight him. But Let's talk more about Axel is now a Keyblade wielder! :eek:
Flo-Motion was also rather fun to use.
I still haven't fought Julius TBH.​

Reactions: Rocky
Flow motion was da best. Parkour :D The drop function was quite bad though, as you could drop unexpectedly during a boss fight and have to start it all over :<.

Julius is a really fun boss. The trick is to use Balloon magic unless you're really hardcore.

Agreed, flow motion was really fun to mess around with :p. The drop function could have been a bit better. Nothing's worse than dropping as riku for the final bosses :x

I just played the demo version from the eshop times ago ......, and looks amazing ....i think i will buy one copy now that ia a lot cheaper lol :dead:

I have played the game but it seemed a bit too short for my opinion.

I almost got it at launch but decided not to considering it's a spinoff and it doesn't seem to do a good job of explaining the events of the previous games to series newcomers like me who don't own any of the previous games. I was thinking about buying it directly from the eShop but it never came to the eShop as a downloadable retail game sadly.

I've played the demo and I enjoyed it. A bit short (expected) but a nice taster. I recommend you try out the demo first though. The 3D effect is amazing in this game. :)

10 minutes into the game, I have to tell you it's amazing! But, I stopped playing for a while now. (Focusing on DS games first)

I just bought it two days ago and i love it. I find interesting the drop system, sometimes i forget about flowmotion. Getting used to other KH games like BBS or KH 2...

I almost got it at launch but decided not to considering it's a spinoff and it doesn't seem to do a good job of explaining the events of the previous games to series newcomers like me who don't own any of the previous games. I was thinking about buying it directly from the eShop but it never came to the eShop as a downloadable retail game sadly.

They actually do give you information about all the past games as you progress in the story, including the spinoffs. Which was rather nice, considering this was the first spinoff game I had a chance to play.

Now since obviouslyi'm a kh fan of course i played!i have all spinoff games EXCEPT this game because something went wrong with it :(.but none of the ps game :(

I got to the very end of the game, but ended up putting the game down because I couldn't beat the final set of bosses (was too lazy to replay on the easy difficulty) and got too frustrated. Now I don't have the game (no I didn't sell it), though to be honest I'd actually like it again now that I'm better at video games so I can finish what I started, it was pretty solid.

I got to the very end of the game, but ended up putting the game down because I couldn't beat the final set of bosses (was too lazy to replay on the easy difficulty) and got too frustrated. Now I don't have the game (no I didn't sell it), though to be honest I'd actually like it again now that I'm better at video games so I can finish what I started, it was pretty solid.
ok do you know how to get glide and highjump? (I've been on youtube but can't find a video!)

I think I got Glide from a chest in that cloud place (pretty sure I was using Sora), and I dunno about High Jump, I think I got that near the start of Prankster's Palace but I don't remember actually picking it up. Might've been through story progression, I'm not too sure.

That said, sorry for being so vague, it's been two or three years since I've touched the game; my memory is foggy.

I think I got Glide from a chest in that cloud place (pretty sure I was using Sora), and I dunno about High Jump, I think I got that near the start of Prankster's Palace but I don't remember actually picking it up. Might've been through story progression, I'm not too sure.

That said, sorry for being so vague, it's been two or three years since I've touched the game; my memory is foggy.
I've se2n the cloud place qnd mqybw i had highjump but didn't notice.yhanks for your help

I love Kingdom Hearts! Although the drop was very annoying in DDD!

Can't you believe I wasn't able to get the game?

I wonder why it never reached the eShop as announced...

I played the demo of the game and to be honest , I thought it was the best 3ds game demo that I have ever played . That time was around when I first got my 3ds so I only had demos . But this game was seriously fun to play and everything about it looked so amazing . I would wish that this game come for 3ds eShop because I keep seeing it as a retail game only in it .

I have in fact it was the first Kingdom Hearts game I ever played then I started to get into the Kingdom Heart series~ I got KH1 and beat it. I still need to start playing KH2

Back