Offering Has Been Heroes Giveaway/Trade

• Thread starter Alajú
  • Start date
Alajú

Alajú

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Hey everyone! So my Nintendo Switch came with Has Been Heroes in digital code version. I don't have a use for it since I'm not interested in the game in the slightest. :rolleyes:

If anyone would like it please let me know.

If you would like to trade a copy of a different Switch game, I would definitely let you have it though.
If you have a copy of ARMS and would like to trade, PLEASE let me know! I will definitely accept! :D

If nobody contacts me with trade offers, those who commented will be shuffled and I will choose someone to give it to! :)

Thanks!

Reactions: eeveeruleslol and Marc
I highly doubt anyone will want to trade a $60 game for a $20 game. I Don't have any Switch games for trade, but I do have a ton of Steam, Wii U and 3ds games available for trade. They're the rejects from tons of different Humble Bundle's I've bought.

My shop is here, and you can see if you would want to trade has been heroes for any of them.

Would you accept a 1000 PC offer for the game?

Reactions: Marc
Ok. Your loss.

I wasn't trying to discourage anyone, was just offering an opinion.

If that were the case how would they trade it to you? The only way would be if they just happened to have a spare copy of ARMS lying around that they didn't use. You can't give away a redeemed code.
I meant a physical copy.

Would you accept a 1000 PC offer for the game?
Possibly! PM me and we can chat okay?

Possibly! PM me and we can chat okay?
Try not to tell people to shoo and maybe just be more respectful so we all have a good time and might wanna trade

Reactions: Marc
@TribstyAnn @Alajú

Just cleaning this topic up a bit to look more presentable. You guys can continue the discussion via PM if you want to debate and exchange advice/knowledge about prices and delivery etc.

PS. @Alajú You should also follow @Shootajames' advice ;u;

Try not to tell people to shoo and maybe just be more respectful so we all have a good time and might wanna trade
@TribstyAnn @Alajú

Just cleaning this topic up a bit to look more presentable. You guys can continue the discussion via PM if you want to debate and exchange advice/knowledge about prices and delivery etc.

PS. @Alajú You should also follow @Shootajames' advice ;u;
Oh shet yeah what was I drinking..? o_O

Sorry for being kind of rude. Now that I have my Switch, I would be interested in trading for it. I don't have ARMS or any other Switch game codes, but I do have 3ds, Wii U, and Steam codes if you are interested. You can see what I have here.

this has not ended right

No it hasn't. I ended up trading with someone else for Has Been Heroes. He hasn't been on here in a long time though.

Back