Have you ever found a DS game cartridge

• Thread starter Jeff The Killer
  • Start date
Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer

Go. To. Sleep!
Towns Folk
I'm just curious. Have you ever found a lone cartridge laying out in the open somewhere?

I haven't personally but my mom found Nintendogs Chihuahua edition at Walgreens one day. She said she tried to find the owner but no one claimed it, she gave it to my brother because he loves Chihuahuas. The game had two Chihuahuas named Brisket and Gravy.

Reactions: Robbie and Leej07
I have, but it wasn't in any playable condition. It was lying in the asphalt at a park parking lot and looked like it had been run over a few times. Not exactly sure what game it was either; it was so banged up. It was likely there for more than a week before I found it.

No, but I did once find an XBox game inside a used XBox I bought for ten bucks.

But now I wanna find DS games lying on the ground.

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Sweet! Which game was it?

And I know the feeling, ever since my mom found one I been looking around for stray games :rotfl:

Reactions: Leej07
It was a game I'd never heard of before, called Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions.

It seems fairly intriguing from what wikipedia had to say about it.

My mom found a game on the side of the sidewalk once, She found the owner luckily doe ^_^

Yes and no.
I haven't found them on the street unaccompanied but here we have a national holiday called "Kings day" (the kings birthday) where there are flea markets all across the country and no one has to pay taxes (and everyone dresses up in orange but that's not very relevant now). At those flea markets I bought a whole bunch of loose cartridges already and they are usually very cheap. Of course, since everyone is selling stuff to everyone some haggling is required.

Last year I bought THREE games for just 5 euros. (Normally it would be 60) I now have a Mario game (forgot which one), a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game and some Nintendogs game. :D

Reactions: Livada
Once found WarioWare Touched on the street

about a year later it fell out of my coat pocket when I ran back inside from school recess, and my sister tried to get it, but some jerk snatched it and ran off

Nope. But I did find Pokemon Emerald for the Game Boy. You can find a lot of old DS games in GoodWills

I have once. It was just a simple How to Train Your Dragon for Nintendo DS. I found it lying on a Walmart store. I just went ahead and turned it in to the store, I didn't really care if I kept it or not. Hopefully it's owner claimed it.

Yep, I have found quite a few but it's rare I do, but everytime I try to find the owner, if I don't I keep it.

I haven't found a single DS cartridge...But I found a Gameboy advanced cartridge! It was Pokemon ruby, also the first Pokemon game I played, or was it the second, no one will ever know the truth...But I wasn't able to play it long, it ended up stop working around 45 minutes of gameplay.

yes. yes i have.
someone lost it in our 4b class, and he didn't claim it until the teacher anounced that it was there, a month or 2 later.
XP

Nope but I did saw a fake Pokemon Emerald for about 1$ and end up buying it (I was a little laddy) and oh the disappointment when it wouldn't save ;-;

Reactions: Leej07
I was on vacation with my family once and I couldn't find the remote for the TV and so I checked the couch cushions, not only did I find the remote, I found a copy of Spore Creatures for the DS, had no idea how long it had been there so I just gave it to my sister.

Yes and no.

So my mom turned in all my old DS games (I have a 3ds, so it was basically pointless) and she forgot a Pokemon SoulSilver game. It turns out that the game had one of my old save files on it, so I just played the game all over again.

Sadly I've never actually found any game cartridge just like that :p But one time at school a long time ago, a classmate did find a 3DS cartridge of Super Mario 3D Land and asked me if it was mine and I said no, even though it was really tempting to say yes, because I had no 3DS games during that time xD

Reactions: Leej07 and Mikaya
I've never found a DS game on the ground but I've seen money on the ground before.

I found one in my classroom back in 3rd grade but I didn't take it.

When I got home my friend had stolen it and asked if I wanted it >.< I believe it was Pokemon Dash.

I've never found a DS game on the ground but I've seen money on the ground before.
Bling :greedy::greedy::greedy:

Reactions: ZoltonAuburn1956 and Leej07
Back