Have you gotten MHGen, yet?

• Thread starter Iridium Winter
  • Start date
Iridium Winter

Iridium Winter

The Competent Ranger
Banned User
And if you have, what do you think so far?

I got it on release day and its pretty good, but a bit slow since I'm still at the start :p
(Damn you, ArmA 3 :hilarious:)

Reactions: 3823
Yup, I got it after all, and so far it looks like I can actually SEE what I'm doing? You were right about the colours and all. I played the demo for an hour or so and didn't notice any issue on that side so I decided to give it a go.

I still suck and I'm a scrub, but I'm a noob enjoying herself.

I got it on release as well.

Yup, I got it after all, and so far it looks like I can actually SEE what I'm doing? You were right about the colours and all. I played the demo for an hour or so and didn't notice any issue on that side so I decided to give it a go.

I still suck and I'm a scrub, but I'm a noob enjoying herself.
Glad to see that you're enjoying it :)

I got it last Tuesday (from my pre-order) and as expected, I still didn't even remove the plastic around the cover. "As expected" because if I wanted to play that game I would have played X, but the fact I'm still HR4 in X tells that I don't really want to.

Got it during release date too. Unfortunately, I'm not into physical copies since I love playing my games digital.

I did indeed get the game, though it was a few months after launch. I enjoyed it quite a bit, but it just didn't seem to me to have the same feel as all the other Monster Hunter games. While I respect Camcom's decision to change it up a bit for this release, there is a certain style of gameplay that I expect form the series that I simply did not see in full here.

Back