Have you tried Skyrim on the Nintendo Switch yet?

• Thread starter EstebanTill2
  • Start date
EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hello people, Today I come to you to tell you how I feel about skyrim on the nintendo switch. First things first, I must tell you that I haven´t played skyrim before and I have to tell you, I am really into it, I love playing skyrim in third person and it plays really good on the dock. Let me tell you that it really shines in handheld mode, it is an immersive game world that will have you spinning around mountains, towns and dungeons.

What about you? Have you bought it? Have you already played it so you are not into it?

Give me your views on this game so far.

I haven't played it yet, I've got some other games I'm working on still. BUT, I will play it eventually. I've been hearing some good things about it.

I bought this game on PC when it first came out and love it a lot. Now I'm getting a Switch for Christmas and don't know whether to fork up the extra sixty bucks to get it on my new console! It's pretty expensive, so I'm not sure it's worth it! I'd appreciate any other opinions on this! Is modding part of Skyrim on the Switch? If not, that's pretty much settles it for me, mods are half the fun of Skyrim!

Now I'm getting a Switch for Christmas and don't know whether to fork up the extra sixty bucks to get it on my new console!
Unless you want Mario content, I recommend skipping it. I don't think you're going to get access to all the mods the PC version lets you use. I know Skyrim is a game that shines because of all the mods available for the game.

Is modding part of Skyrim on the Switch? If not, that's pretty much settles it for me, mods are half the fun of Skyrim!
As of now, no. But It will get the Bethesda mod program (forgot the name of it) that’s currently available on PS4 and XB1 and the the program isn’t too good. You have to earn a currency for it to “buy” mods.

As of now, no. But It will get the Bethesda mod program (forgot the name of it) that’s currently available on PS4 and XB1 and the the program isn’t too good. You have to earn a currency for it to “buy” mods.

Oh, boo! That's no fun!

Didn't know anything about this.

Besides the currency, how does the mod program compare to what PC mods have to offer?

Didn't know anything about this.

Besides the currency, how does the mod program compare to what PC mods have to offer?
Just remembered the name: Creation Club

And here’s the YouTube video about it. IMO, it’s super dumb since you have to pay for the credits and I personally don’t like paid mods.
PC has MUCH MORE FREEDOM since the mods are made by Bethesda or people that work with them, you can’t make any of your own...

I haven't ever played skyrim... But eventually I plan to as it's been a game some of my friends have long raved to me about. Hopefully I'll get it on switch eventually

Back