1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Hello

Discussion in 'Say Hello To Everyone' started by Cougar, Jan 12, 2018 at 3:03 PM.

1. Cougar

Cougar She's smokin' a bit. Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    My name is Cougar, both in real life and on social media. My passions are 3DS Hacking (although I'm failing at accomplishing anything.), Messing around with Windows and several Linux distributions. I love Tractor Pulling. I always have had the dream to go to North American tractor pulling. The main reason I like it so much is the power involved and the ground shaking as the tractors pass down the track with sometimes up to 10000 horsepower! I would like to drive a tractor myself but I'm not good with building tractors. I don't have much else to say other than hello everyone. 575042f0ccb48.image.jpg runin-bare.jpg Wild-ride-on-a-john-deere-pro-stock.jpg (note, I did not add these images to gain extra play coins for Post-length, if play coins can even be earned here)
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018 at 10:31 AM
    Marc likes this.
  2. 3dsCollector

3dsCollector The Hero in Green Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    428 coins
    Well hello there... did not think I'd see anything like this today but welcome to the pedia!
    Marc likes this.
  3. Marc

Marc Chocolate milk :3 Forum Management

Play Coins:
    2,176 coins
  4. Aura_Knight394

Aura_Knight394 Captain of the S.S. Clark

Play Coins:
    175 coins
    Some of those tractors look like they're gonna eat me :eek:

Welcome! Glad to see a new face here!
  5. Cougar

Cougar She's smokin' a bit. Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    The tractor in the first picture has 6000 horsepower. Because every HP equals one horse, think about all the horses you have to tame to pull that sled! ;)
  6. Mikaya

Mikaya <コ:彡 Forum Management

Play Coins:
    2,523 coins
    Welcome to Nintenpedia! As always, if you ever have any questions, feel free to ask them, I'd be more than happy to help you out! ^-^