[help!] I literally have absolutely nothing to do...

• Thread starter wyll001
  • Start date
wyll001

wyll001

Dragon of the Blue Moon
Towns Folk
it's the middle of the night, and I just remembered a creepypasta that made me jumped out of bed and land in from of some Pepsi, and now there no way for me to sleep now, my Xbox is broken and my laptop isn't here, and my 2DS is on that boring state before I buy some new games, my Android phone is in some woods somewhere with green paint on it so no one every finds it again, I can't watch TV, for one, there nothing good on it, and two, it would wake some up, and to top it off, anything I could do, is thwarted because my headphones are broken and I can't use the horrible, horrible speakers these devices have, and it's also raining so I can't go outside for the night out, I don't know cooking well enough for doing without supervision, there's not paper whatsoever, and the house was already cleaned earlier in the morning.
can this be possible? I have nothing at all!! what would you do in a time like this?

I would read a book.
But could you give more detail about your Android in the woods? I'm not sure I completely understood that part :p

Reactions: 18
Back