• More than once!

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Aura Knight

Aura Knight

Spirit of the West
Towns Folk
Hey guys!

So, it's spirit week at my school. It's where the different classes (Freshman, Sophomores, etc.) are going to compete with each other to get the most "points". One of the challenges involves something everyone can do. And what is that?

Watching a YouTube video.

Yes, that's literally all you have to do. You don't need to comment, thumbs up or down, or whatever, you just need to watch it.

Points are calculated for views, each view will count as a point for the respective class until the end of the week.

Since I am a Junior this year, it is my goal to help out the Junior class with this spirit week (seriously, Seniors have won two years in a row). :panda:

Best way to do this is just to watch it, and then refresh the page. They'll be calculating views, not how many people watch it.

If you watch this, thank you for helping out. We really appreciate it.

Reactions: Marc and AricAttack
Best way to do this is just to watch it, and then refresh the page.
I don't think YouTube calculates views that way again.

Edit: Also, normally stuff like this isn't allowed but seeing it's school, I'll make an exception >w<

I don't think YouTube calculates views that way again.

:panda:

Really? I guess that when the views went up every time I hit refresh it must have been other students.

I think the YouTube algorithm changes when a video hits 300 views so it's more descriptive to see if it's a view or someone reloading. That's why sometimes it says 301+. But I haven't seen one of those in a while so they probably changed it (I think this system was a few years ago).

I must inquire, did you win the challenge?

No. :/ Seniors won, but all they did was just re-enact a bunch of memes...

To be honest, and not to be mean, I sort of cringe just because of the Gucci Gang thing.

Other than that its a good video!

Ugh, no offense taken there. All of the videos weren't very good, but I told myself it was better than nothing. I don't know, they probably think being 'in with the times' is better than being original.

Back