• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I need a site, where you can upload/edit pictures from your 3DS, NOW!!! I had a plan, but it crashed... I REALLY need help with this, I have found VERY few who'd let me upload directly off my camera, but I need to be able to edit too!

PLEASE, it's VERY IMPORTANT!

Heya,

You should be able to upload them on just about any website so long as you've got your pics saved onto your SD card. Just upload them onto the SD card, put SD card on computer, and find your pics on its data - if it's from the 3DS Camera app, it should be in a file called DCIM or something like that.

If you want a website to edit stuff on, Lunapic or Fotoflexer are decentfree sources without download.

Lemme know if you need any additional help, yeh?

Reactions: Kakea
Heya,

You should be able to upload them on just about any website so long as you've got your pics saved onto your SD card. Just upload them onto the SD card, put SD card on computer, and find your pics on its data - if it's from the 3DS Camera app, it should be in a file called DCIM or something like that.

If you want a website to edit stuff on, Lunapic or Fotoflexer are decentfree sources without download.

Lemme know if you need any additional help, yeh?

Thanks! I have found Lunapic and tried it... As for the any site working... Most do work... But the New 3DS can't keep the page without reloading or can't use it as it NEEDS to have a app to upload. Is there a site I could upload to after editing the the picture? I need so somewhere, I could arrange the pictures like a album/colloge (I think I spelt that wrong...) Thanks in advance, if there's a free site like this that works on 3DS!

Thanks! I have found Lunapic and tried it... As for the any site working... Most do work... But the New 3DS can't keep the page without reloading or can't use it as it NEEDS to have a app to upload. Is there a site I could upload to after editing the the picture? I need so somewhere, I could arrange the pictures like a album/colloge (I think I spelt that wrong...) Thanks in advance, if there's a free site like this that works on 3DS!

I'm unaware of how the New 3DS differs from the regular one, so I might not understand the difficulties that come from that.

Do clarify - are you trying to use the internet explorer in the 3DS app? Or have you removed the SD card and put it into a computer? Because the latter will be much more effective than the former. I'm also pretty sure fotoflexer has a collage effect, so there's that worth looking out for rather than Lunapic, but fotoflexer probably won't run on a 3DS's browser.

It may take a while for me to get back to you - but I'll try my best to help!

I'm unaware of how the New 3DS differs from the regular one, so I might not understand the difficulties that come from that.

Do clarify - are you trying to use the internet explorer in the 3DS app? Or have you removed the SD card and put it into a computer? Because the latter will be much more effective than the former. I'm also pretty sure fotoflexer has a collage effect, so there's that worth looking out for rather than Lunapic, but fotoflexer probably won't run on a 3DS's browser.

It may take a while for me to get back to you - but I'll try my best to help!

Thanks! To be clear: I need a site that will run on the New 3DS, and allow for me to upload/edit pictures from it: I don't want to keep removing the Micro SD card, as it could easily get lost during this process... I need the site as miiverse is ending, and I'll have NO way to upload anything online then.
At the moment, I'm hoping to use TopWebcomics via using pictures from my 3DS, through another site (You need to have them already uploaded and copy/paste the address to Topwebcomics.) to get your comic there. What I really need, is somewhere I can easily upload to, so I can edit and share from my 3DS.

Unfortunately, I do not know any sites which would match that description as I don't typically use the 3DS browser. I can, however, ask a few friends of mine to see if they know any.

Sorry I couldn't help more. ' ^ '

You can upload photos to your computer if you use the same internet. Just go into data in settings and do the stuff in sd/mirco management

You can upload photos to your computer if you use the same internet. Just go into data in settings and do the stuff in sd/mirco management

In detail/layman terms: explain how it works. I tried it SO MANY TIMES and nothing happened... My tablet WON'T recognize my New 3DS for nothing... period.

Unfortunately, I do not know any sites which would match that description as I don't typically use the 3DS browser. I can, however, ask a few friends of mine to see if they know any.

Sorry I couldn't help more. ' ^ '

Don't worry, I came up with a different plan... But I'd need a site that let's you draw online... and copy/paste the image's link (Though now that I typed that: it sounds stranger than I thought...)

Well, unfortunately the best idea I can come up with would be to use DA Muro - you can draw on it and you can upload it onto...Deviant Art...*shudder*

However, I have NO idea if it'll work on a 3DS, New or otherwise. You'll have to find out for me. I imagine any site that lets you draw would be hell to load but that's about the only thing I can think of. Sorry man. ' ^ '

Thanks! I'll try it, ironically: I HAVE joined Deviant Art recently, but rarely use it... (It's the MOST inactive site EVER imo...)
I'll use DA Mauro and see if it's possible to upload anywhere else!

(I just joined Twitter, and found out I couldn't use it either... lol :( )

desktop computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back