Xenoblade X How come no one is talking about that Xenoblade Chronicles X?

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date

Still annoyed...
Towns Folk
How come no one is talking about Xenoblade? The hype was real and all, and no I see no one talking about it, and it seems like almost no one on Pedia owns it.

Is it a bad game after all, or every one is just simply too busy playing it to talk about it? o_O

Reactions: Kakea
How come no one is talking about Xenoblade? The hype was real and all, and no I see no one talking about it, and it seems like almost no one on Pedia owns it.

Is it a bad game after all, or every one is just simply too busy playing it to talk about it? o_O
Its the fact that everyone is quite busy with the game. This game if you look online, is loved by a lot of people. I see GOTY for xenoblade chronicles x almost all the time, many people want this game to be GOTY. I think evreyone is simply too busy with the game to talk about it.

Open world games tend to be a bit harder to talk about so probably that is why. If you do see the pedia directory for xcx, there are quite a bit of people.

Well for most people to talk about a game, the first thing they would want to do is beat it. Which I believe many people are doing right now since they got it around December. That game has over 100 hours of main gameplay, and about 300 hours to be 100% complete. I'm pretty sure once people start to beat the game that mass discussions about it will be all over the forums. A lot of my friends that got the game for Christmas haven't said squat about it lately because they are too busy trying to beat it as well lol.

I can think of a few people on Pedia who are still planning on getting Xenoblade Chronicles X (me being included), but that doesn't mean for certain that they'll make threads about the game. Then there's 80+ hours worth of gameplay to get through - excluding Multiplayer and side quests, lol. I'm actually kinda glad not many are really pushing discussion for this game yet, as I would view the threads despite possible spoilery. xD

It's just that usually, when a big title comes out, we see a lot of posting about it, may it be for opinions or to ask for some advices.

I started it recently, and it's quite fun, but also a tad complicated? The tutorial isn't really helpful at the beginning, but it's still fun.

Well part of the reason is that they are worried they might spoil the game for people which practically everything in that game is major spoilers. I believe that people also want to enjoy the game and have people experience it for themselves

I know a few people who do have the game here on Pedia and they're feedback of the game is especially good. (I'm looking at you, @D4rkDragon :p) The game is extremely massive from what I heard and there's is definitely tons of things to do in the game. They might be busy playing it still, most likely lol.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Back