How do you clean your wii u?

• Thread starter TheSpiritedWarrior
  • Start date
TheSpiritedWarrior

TheSpiritedWarrior

Never gives up a fight
Towns Folk
I usually use a paper towel for the buttons and dry with the paper towel and then I use a microfiber cloth for the screen. Looks perfect again. I usually wash my hands before I play but the gamepad is a fingerprint magnet and I get sweaty hands a lot.

I have a small cloth which I use to clean the GamePad's screen from fingerprint smudges and stuff. To clean the console itself I tend to get a small paper towel or a tissue to wipe over the console and if necessary get some alcohol cleaning wipes to ensure it doesn't get dusty too quickly.

I usually stick it in the dishwasher or washing machine...kidding.:blackeye:

I usually just get a baby wipe (we by baby wipes...yet there's no baby in the house 0_0) and a soft dry towel to clean mine. I wipe it down and gently dry it off. I do the Wiimotes the same way, along with my handhelds.

I throw it into the sea

I use a baby wipe to start things off, and then use the same soft cloth I use to clean my 3DS (which is a glasses cleaning cloth) to dry the Gamepad when it gets a little damp. Normal soft tissues work well too.

I use a cloth to wipe the GamePad's screen when it gets foggy and a paper towel to clean the console itself and its surroundings when dust accumulates, but that's not regularly done >.<

I use microfiber cloths to clean both the console and the gamepad.

People clean their Wii U's? :eek:

I just wipe any dust off of the console with my hand, and I don't really clean the GamePad unless there's a particularly stubborn smudge.

Never cleaned my wiiu : ]

If I'm cleaning the WiiU (specifically the gamepad screen), I like to use a microfiber cloth and a bit of screen cleaner in order to get all of the grime and fingerprints off the screen. I don't really see the need for anything beyond using these materials to clean it every two weeks or so.

I don't, since it doesn't exist.

I use a cloth wet cloth and toilet paper to clean my Wii U gamepad from finger prints and I always clean the front and back making it look shiny and look brand new I don't like to have my systems or games dirty and also when my cousins or friends come over to my house I clean my Wii U gamepad and pro controllers afterwards because they get dirty quick and I don't like too have my things dirty so I maintain my systems clean 24/7.

Back