How do you feel about internet dating or dating apps?

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
So, um, yeah. This has been a question on my mind recently. I'm one of those guys that loves having good and healthy relationships with girls, because one of them might be a potential girlfriend for me. But the way it works with dating apps is you don't actually get to meet the person for usually a while. I believe that using a dating app or website could be good or bad. For example, you could have the chance to meet a really cute, amazing, talented girl. Or, you could meet someone that wants nothing but to take advantage of you. Personally, I'm actually considering using one if I don't get in a relationship soon. So, what do you guys think? Would you start unsing dating apps or websites soon aftert hearing this?

So, um, yeah. This has been a question on my mind recently. I'm one of those guys that loves having good and healthy relationships with girls, because one of them might be a potential girlfriend for me. But the way it works with dating apps is you don't actually get to meet the person for usually a while. I believe that using a dating app or website could be good or bad. For example, you could have the chance to meet a really cute, amazing, talented girl. Or, you could meet someone that wants nothing but to take advantage of you. Personally, I'm actually considering using one if I don't get in a relationship soon. So, what do you guys think? Would you start unsing dating apps or websites soon aftert hearing this?

Ok 2 comments:
1- Are there guys out there that don't like having good and healthy relationships with girls... (besides maybe Lon'qu)? or am I missing something. I understand some people have abusive relationships but I think most people prefer to have a good relationship then a bad one...
2-If the only reason you want to have a good relationship with a girl is because they might date you, then that's a little shallow... You mean to tell me there's no girl you'd just wanna be friends with and not date or anything? you know like a friendship?

In terms of online/dating apps, I think they are ok. It's easy to get jailbaited if you are not careful, but if you are, then you could potentially find people to hook up with/go out with. It all depends on what you want. If you wanna meet people face to face, then don't use them. There are a lot of people who don't care and do use dating apps/online sources. Different strokes for different folks.

To each their own. Internet dating can feel fairly shallow IMO, but if people want to, that's on them, and that's fine.

Same with dating apps. Never used one, though.

Back