Bravely Default How is this possible from the Bravely Second Demo?

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
ok, i'll start from the beginning. i've been playing the bravely second demo. i saw a guy on youtube battling the final boss (ba'al v : urchin) and he was blind, immune to dark, all his other people died (he only had 1 alive), the boss and shadowcasters didnt have enough magic points to use attacks, and basically the boss apparently could only use 1 attack (which dealt dark damage). So, every time the boss attacked, it said 0. And because he was blind, nearly all of his attacks missed. the video was exactly 4.30 minutes, and he only hit the boss like 3 or 4 times. He probably had like 25+ misses. What I don't understand is how the heck the battle began playing out that way. It was literally the same animations over and over. Any ideas as to how this happened? Even my first encounter with this boss didn't play out like that.

Sounds like one pain of a boss. I'm not sure how that boss works out ether, since they removed some pages from the art book and made a big over the tomahawk class changing it completely to a new class and taking the tomahawk class out I haven't had much interest in playing the demo nor to buy the full game .

Sounds like one pain of a boss. I'm not sure how that boss works out ether, since they removed some pages from the art book and made a big over the tomahawk class changing it completely to a new class and taking the tomahawk class out I haven't had much interest in playing the demo nor to buy the full game .

It was for me, especially my first time taking him on, as i was still developing skill for the game being new to the series and such, however i did manage to find a couple effortless tricks to take this pain in the neck out with the trash. It did take me a while, but after some research and experimentation this thing was simply no match for me.

The baal is rather easy if you spam with love power using one performer, then set the other three to hawkeye and level the jobs enough to spam shining head with a petronel (i think its called that, i havent played in quite some time so corrections are appreciated) and then just do that with all the hawkeyes. All of this, done at maximum turns, can even defeat this thing in one turn on hard mode from what i gather (ive only played on normal, so this nothing more than heresay regarding the trick's effects on hard mode). I dont see why this wouldnt one turn kill him on easy, ive done it on normal a few times so i should know this.

Reactions: Major
Not sure why that would've happened, tbh. I didn't even have that much trouble with the final boss. I had a lot more trouble with Geist than the final boss to the point where I thought the final boss was significantly easier than Geist. I forget what my set up was for the final boss, but I remember beating it on my first try compared to the 10 or so tries it took beat Geist.

Not sure why that would've happened, tbh. I didn't even have that much trouble with the final boss. I had a lot more trouble with Geist than the final boss to the point where I thought the final boss was significantly easier than Geist. I forget what my set up was for the final boss, but I remember beating it on my first try compared to the 10 or so tries it took beat Geist.

Hmmm, i see. I do believe that and it isn't surprising to me to hear you say this. I cant even begin to count the endless complaints across the web ive seen about geist being the biggest pain in the neck here for nearly everyone. I too found him rather annoying on my first run, id do all this damage to him only to find out he reverses all of it. Not exactly productive, if you get my drift..... And to make it even worse, he doesn't have a specific weakness, which obviously worsens all of this as though its not bad enough already, kek. So i too can agree he's more annoying than the last one. I did defeat him using a bunch of 500 cap items at some point, but that was so long ago and my schedule has been so tight i really don't remember what all the circumstances were for me when i did that..... I hate saying this, but i just dont remember the full details of the situation. Sorry, my friend..... :(

But back to my original post, im still asking myself how that happened exactly. But nonetheless, it still happened. If you want actual footage of the situation, some guy screen name is Lil o 10 (i think, again I've been far too busy to worry about video games and such very much) on youtube and he had actual video evidence of this. But mark my words: its easy to laugh when youre the one watching all of this, but when it happens to you..... Thats kinda different, kek. Either way, i know it was on youtube some time ago, but this was idk how long ago (again, much sorry) so it may or may not be there at the present time.

As for explaining how this happens, im still speculating the issue. Its extremely difficult or potentially impossible for me to sum up perfectly, especially since it happened to me at a time i had not at all expected it. Whenever i get enough free time (idk when that will be, like with a lot of other things) i may google and see if i can find a reasonably plausible and logical explanation as to how this happens, provided this isnt a mistake in the programming, aka a rather annoying glitch. I have a slight feeling it could very well be a glitch in the programming, but i dont have sufficient data or research to confirm that. However, im still considering that a possibility at any rate.

Thats all i know as of now.... Hope to find more info on this if i ever get a chance.

Back