Moon/Sun How long are the Marshadow and Silvally event codes valid for ?

• Thread starter Furyofthestorm78
  • Start date
Furyofthestorm78

Furyofthestorm78

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
I have some spare codes - 3 of each, which I can't redeem as I only have one of each game, and they don't work on the ultra games. Does anyone know if I trade my existing Pokemon from the codes and delete the wonder card, will I be able to redeem another code ?

You won't, and I for got about that, I have 3 codes and haven't redeemed one.

Marshadow ends Feb 23rd, and Silvally ends Feb 13th! Unfortunately, the only way to redeem multiples is by resetting your game. I've seen some people have an extra cartridge they use for event farming, though. Maybe try to give them to your friends? See if there's anyone who hasn't gotten one yet.

I don't know anyone who has the game and I don't have the patience to reset my game multiple times. Made too much progress in Moon to even consider it. What would they be worth to trade ?

I don't know anyone who has the game and I don't have the patience to reset my game multiple times. Made too much progress in Moon to even consider it. What would they be worth to trade ?

Unfortunately they're pretty common codes, so not a lot, but stuff that's fairly easy to obtain, like breedables or items can usually be traded. @PrimordialMew24 is offering codes to help fill their Pokedex, which is a pretty good idea! Honestly, you might have more luck on bigger trading sites, since it seems like everyone here who wanted one got theirs, but it doesn't hurt to try, either!

Reactions: PrimordialMew24
I need a silvally code still if u don’t want it I’ll buy it off u with pc

ok , I can do that . Are you in UK , my codes are UK ones.

ok , I can do that . Are you in UK , my codes are UK ones.
Nope sorry <.< I’m na oh well

Nevermind :( I will find someone who wants them I am sure. Would hate for them to go to waste. I decided to buy a pre owned copy of Sun so I can redeem them in a way I previously said I wouldn't do. So I will have them for trade later :)

Last edited:
Back