How many hours do you spend on your computer?

• Thread starter Sharon
  • Start date

How many hours do you spend on your computer a day?

• 0-1 Hour

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • 2-3 Hours

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • 4-5 Hours

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • 6+

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
Sharon

Sharon

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Lately for me it's been about 2-3 hours per day on average probably more when I am not working.

How many hours in a day are you on your computer?

On my computer? I tend to spend all the time that I'm at home on it.

In total, I spend over 9 hours on _a_ computer, every day. When I get home, I spend 2-3 hours on it, I go to sleep, wake up and then basically hop right back on the computer until it's time to go to work again, unless I have something better to do.

around 2/3 hours. Spread out across the day. Sometimes it's only 1 hour, depends, really.

around 2/3 hours. Spread out across the day. Sometimes it's only 1 hour, depends, really.
That's not much at all.

Have you had days where you spend quite a bit of time on the computer? Or is it usually always 2-3 hours per day, spaced out.

Well... If I'm at home, I'll be on the computer pretty much most of time unless there's something amazing on TV, I'm eating, doing homework or sleeping. Yup.

Well... If I'm at home, I'll be on the computer pretty much most of time unless there's something amazing on TV, I'm eating, doing homework or sleeping. Yup.
You're exactly like me... Although I really can't use my television as an excuse as it's basically hovering above my computer desk. I can multitask. :D

Reactions: 3 people
Too many. :p

Pretty much all day, because it's what my job & school courses consist of, and when I get home I'm back on it again, just browsing the internet.

Too many. :p

Pretty much all day, because it's what my job & school courses consist of, and when I get home I'm back on it again, just browsing the internet.
Yeah, you're in my boat then, essentially. Although too many is never enough for us techies! :p

I recently quit playing League and World of Warcraft. (Was my profession, former professional gamer and streamer)
So now it's down to 2-3, mostly running my own forum and sitting on facebook :p

Eek, I'd say I'm on my computer for 90% of my day.

The perks of being a loner.

6+ Hours for me, seeing as my Job requires me to sit in front of a computer all day.

Depends on the day, if i have nothing to do i can spend virtually all day on the computer. :p But normally it's a minimum of 6 hours. :p

I usually surf the internet on my phone. I just use my laptop for work and revision.

If you don't count homework and online exams then it's usually around 1 hour.

I'm pretty much on all day now. I have way too much free time and have nothing better to do.

not good! xD

I spend at least 10 hours a day on a computer.

I don't really stay long in the internet but if it's something important i may stay more longer then that to follow what's happening and what's new to the world of the internet

Probably around 8 or so hours daily, maybe more. Any other time in between that is likely me playing video games.

I've been on the Internet a lot in the past few weeks, mostly wasting time. I will have to cut down my usage eventually, but for now I'm just taking the liberty of avoiding work and having fun.

I sometimes spend 2 hours on the computer once in a while

Back