How many people have all the badges

• Thread starter PalD2
  • Start date
PalD2

PalD2

Just some guy on the interwebs
Towns Folk
I was thinking about how the first pedia pkmn league has yet to happen, and I wondered how many people have all of the badges. I know that the gym leaders, Red, and I'm pretty sure marc has them, but who else?

Reactions: DeathDragon
I think only Trainer Red and Death Dragon have them all.

@Ozga and @Danny are both one badge away. Everyone else were/are gym leaders.

Reactions: Danny and DeathDragon
Ok then

I think only Trainer Red and Death Dragon have them all.

@Ozga and @Danny are both one badge away. Everyone else were/are gym leaders.
I could not get last badge >.< it is way to hard to beat @FirstSerpent. I have battled him more than 30 times but even i didn't reach. Close to victory.

Nah, I come everyday. I just don't want people stalking me...

I do have to study a lot though...

I'm just pestering who to fight next

Im going to fight pk this weekend (hopefully it wont have the same results as in Viis tournament

I don't know diddly-squat about these badges and all. I have seen people with the title "Gym Leader" and heard about badges maybe once.

I may try, but i'm REALLY bad and it kinda discouragesme (Also, I have few PCs)

it wasn't easy getting the gym badges tho lol there were some cases where I beat halfof them in one try, and some I lost and had to rethink my strategy since most were Singles and some Double battles or even you get to choose. but half of the gym leaders I fought have been replaced xD took me around a year to have all 6. (can't believe I been a member over a year and a half already lol)

I been collection badges since 1999. - ^ -

I could not get last badge >.< it is way to hard to beat @FirstSerpent. I have battled him more than 30 times but even i didn't reach. Close to victory.
Danny, what were you fighting him with???

Danny, what were you fighting him with???
With my lovely bride team :p(gradeviour)

Wow, that guy's strong, lol, why did I pick him first???

Back