Votes: 19 47.5%

• Total voters
Tuzo

Tuzo

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I have 2 sets of Wiimote + Nunchuck

I believe that I have three; One was given to me as a gift. :D

I have 2 Wiimotes. 2 is the universal number of controllers required for me, since there are usually no more than 2 people playing at a time in my house.

I have two sets of Wiimotes + Nunchuks at my house, plus another set at my girlfriend's for the Wii U.

Used to have around 3, with 2 nunchucks.

I also have 2 Wiimotes with Nunchucks..

I have I think two regular Wiimotes and three Wiimote Plusses.

One of the Plusses is the Skyward Sword one and the other two I got quite cheap as Japanese imports, so that's why I have so many. :v Worked out well for Nintendoland.

Also have 4 Nunchuks because had to pair them all up (except for the Zelda one).

I have two wiimotes i like playing with in Mario Kart and i have two nunchuck with it, because i am a multiplayer fan game so like palying with peoples.

I have 5 Wiimotes. I also have a classic controller pro, and a large joystick controller. Strangely, I think I only have 1 nunchuck.

I have 1 wiimote 1 numchuck and 1classic controler pro. but iknow peole i can borrowvfrom if i need more

I've got 4 Wiimotes. Which includes the limited edition Zelda one.

I have 4wiimotes (one that I got with Wii Party U)

I have three Wii-Motes, I wish I had four to play an all out four player Brawl with my brothers/cousins.

i have 4. one white, one blue, and 2 black ones. but i only have 2 nunchucks. but if you count the extras i have 2 wii wheels also .

I have two but with not very much need for them unless I'm playing DKCR and someone else wants to play (never because it used to be my brother but he didn't like the controls) but if it's SSBB I could use them both (but again I don't need two because I like the GCN controller if I can use it). So I could use it for whoever on SMG2(yes SMG2 does support 2P but it's not impressive) does Wii Sports and Resort. Kinda a waste of $40 for an extra remote if you ask me that the extra money could go towards SSB4 3DS. And I could've got the Wii Play bundle I bet instead because that was the same price as one remote :banghead:.

I have 3 Wii remotes, 2 Nunchucks, 1 classic controller, and 2 actual Wii's. My old white one from launch broke, so I got a black Wii in 2010.

I used to have 2 with 2 nunchucks and a classic controller. Now I have 3 white remotes and 1 black with built in wii motion plus, 3 white ninchucks and 1 black one, and i'm getting a wii U pro controller soon.

I have 2 Wiimotes, with Motionplus built in and the Nunchuck for both.

I have ALOT of Wii/Wii U accessories. I don't wanna list them all, but I have 2 Wiimotes and Nunchuks, a Wii U Gamepad, 2 Gamecube controllers, 1 Wii Classic Controller, and tons more stuff.

I just have 2 for my Wii. Thought about getting an extra set just specifically for my Wii U but I would only need that if someone wanted to play along on Mario Kart 8 or something like that. I rarely have anybody play with me on the Wii U so I might not spend the extra money for it.

Back