How much was your 3DS system?

• Thread starter SolSpider
  • Start date
SolSpider

SolSpider

Burning up
Towns Folk
I got my Ice White 3DS for 85 UK pounds ($130) a few days ago- and I wondered- how much did other people spend on their 3DS systems?
Mine came with a charger and cradle, and the other default stuff, but no games.

Feel free to reply if you bought a New 3DS or 2DS

I paid around $200 for my blue-black 3DS XL + a $100-$130 shipping bill. It wasn't bundled with any games/accessories, :panda:

I paid around $200 for my blue-black 3DS XL + a $100-$130 shipping bill. It wasn't bundled with any games/accessories, :panda:

Where did you get yours imported from? that's a huge shipping bill!

Hopefully @Marc did not live in the outerspace :D But really, the shipping cost is really pricey. Maybe since the box is big/heavy enough... For 1kg (2 pounds) rate, sent from US to my country, it costs around $30.

Mine was something like $135 (current rate), bought on May 2013.

Hopefully @Marc did not live in the outerspace :D But really, the shipping cost is really pricey. Maybe since the box is big/heavy enough... For 1kg (2 pounds) rate, sent from US to my country, it costs around $30.

Mine was something like $135 (current rate), bought on May 2013.

I bought mine in-store from Argos, so i didn't have to pay shipping fees.

Mine was around £120 (it was on an xmas offer from Sainsbury's). Just the standard, no games or extras. It was a pretty good deal at the time. My 3DS is around 2-3 years old. I remember I wouldn't open the box up until I got a cover and screen protectors (call me weird). If there was a decent bundle on offer I would've bought one to start me off. :p

Where did you get yours imported from? that's a huge shipping bill!
From the US.
Hopefully @Marc did not live in the outerspace :D But really, the shipping cost is really pricey.
Maybe FedEX isn't the best company to use, :panda: Normally it costs around $100 to ship things to my door from the US >.<

I got mine for Xmas, and I know my Grandparents didn't buy it online, so my 2DS (bundled with Starfox 3D), probably cost around $130-$150 because of the good Xmas sales. I guess it was pretty nice to not have to buy one like I was planning, and the sales up where they live were better then where I lived (don't ask me how >.>)

I got my 2DS on my birthday last year, luckily it was on sale. Full deal was 100 Euros for 2DS + Pokemon Y + a game of my choice (got Luigi's Mansion 2) + transport case. Pretty good deal and just for one day, my birthday! Was I lucky or what?

Mine was a Christmas gift, but I saw the one I own in the store and it was $199 so basically $200 dollars. But I believe their much cheaper now...if you call $99 cheap.

I got my first 3DS system (Regular Aqua Blue) for around $250, this was around 2012 I believe, it came with the usual charger and cradle bundle. My 3DS XL on the other hand, I got used from a gameshop for around $120, it came with a metallic shell, a charger, Pokemon Omega Ruby and TLoZ : ALBW

I got my Blue-coloured 3DS XL for $150 in Canada with the Black Friday Deal.
It cost around $12 to ship, and arrived in 2 days.

I was supposed to get the limited edition A Link Between Worlds 3DS, but unfortunately it was sold out :(

I got my 3ds when I was in the 7th grade. Now I'm in the 10th grade so 3 years I think it cost 38$ on fingerhut.

I got my black n3ds system from UK shop zavvi.com and I paid 135 british pounds without charger, games or charging cradle. Shipping was free and it arrived in 2 weeks (it would have been sooner if the delivery company wasnt so lazy)

I'm kind of a couponer XD I saw Target had their 3DS XLs on sale for 149.99 at the time and so I went to Walmart who was having a deal where if you bought the 3DS XL you got a 50$ gift card. So, I price matched and they were forced to also abide by their deal and give me the gift card as well. So in all I technically paid 100$ for a 3DS XL. :3

I think that I got my 3ds around 200 dollars or so. I don't think that I remember it too clearly. It didn't have any games or such which is kinda of a downside but those things don't really exist where I am >,< Still though, I think it was still worth, since that was like a looong time ago and I'm still using that 3ds :p

I barely bought my New 3DS XL a month ago, and it's price is around Rp. 3.100.000,- (or around $220 if converted to US Dollars). Thank goodness that the store wants to add charger as part of the deal. Even though it has no game as part of the bundle, I don't mind at all.

179€ for my 3DS XL with no games in 2013.
199€ for my New 3DS XL with no games last year.
None is a limited edition, they are regular ones, and there was no bargain (especially for the New 3DS XL since I bought it during the week it was released).

I'm kind of a couponer XD I saw Target had their 3DS XLs on sale for 149.99 at the time and so I went to Walmart who was having a deal where if you bought the 3DS XL you got a 50$ gift card. So, I price matched and they were forced to also abide by their deal and give me the gift card as well. So in all I technically paid 100$ for a 3DS XL. :3
Sweet! I was gonna do that when I found out they had no mario and Luigi dream team 3ds xl's there. I bought mine 3 years ago at target for 150 dollars. Min using the game, I basically spent 110 dollars on my 3ds xl which was a good deal. I have to admit, I was pleased to get a good deal on it.

I would have gotten a new 3ds xl but honestly, there is no reason for me to buy it. All it really is is an enchanced experience. Xenoblade chronicles is a game I already played on the wii, and binding Earth Issac is on other platforms, so there is personally no reason for me to buy one, other than the face tracking and c-stick.

So I guess I will stick with my trusty 3ds xl until a new gen handheld appears :)

I recently got mine for $90 which is a fair price seeing what it came with, it came with zelda ocarina of time... and the sims 3 + a carrying case, screen protectors and 5 styluses

Back