How often do weapons/armor get upgraded to DX in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I was playing Team Kirby Clash Deluxe earlier today and to my surprise, my golden staff and armor got upgraded to DX. Unfortunately, I couldn't buy either because I was one rare fragment off.

So I'd like to know how often do weapons and armor get upgraded in the game.

I know there is one for every weapon and armor piece, but I've only done it once. Doesn't seem worth it for worse equipment since you can just get better equipment for usually less gem apples.

I know there is one for every weapon and armor piece, but I've only done it once. Doesn't seem worth it for worse equipment since you can just get better equipment for usually less gem apples.
The DX golden gear were far better than the higher rarity gear I had unlocked in my game.

For anyone seeking an answer to this question (@Starry Windy made a status about it too), you only get the DX upgrade once. After, every weapon/armor you purchase will give you the option of buying its DX version.

I got the DX upgrade around the time of having to unlock the "tougher" quests.

Reactions: Starry Windy
For anyone seeking an answer to this question (@Starry Windy made a status about it too), you only get the DX upgrade once. After, every weapon/armor you purchase will give you the option of buying its DX version.

I got the DX upgrade around the time of having to unlock the "tougher" quests.

Mmkay, thanks for the pointer, Marc. I haven't been on the Tougher quests as of yet, but I guess I have to beat some more quests soon.

@Marc if you still lack the rare fragments, try to cap any of the regular ones (fire, water, light) at 999, aa heroic mission will give you 10 rare fragments when you do. Now if only i had more apples to upgrade :p

Mmkay, I have bought Sea Saw DX as for now, which can finish some battles quickly. And I have no other plans on buying any DX weapons other than Magical Girl Staff DX for Beam Mage role.

I currently would recommend upgrading 1 gear set to dx, then waiting till
Rank 10 DX Gear/ Platinum Dx gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back