• Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Basic suggestions
> drink warm milk
> blink numerous times
> count sheep
> put legs against the wall
> breathe in for 4 seconds, hold for this # and release. (Forgot the #s)

Anything else you guys know of? :sleep:

You ain't slept until you've worked out the energy you built up that morning.
As a woodsman, I'd advise rough and meaningful outdoor work, as the sun is burning orange. Don't hurt yourself now. ^~^*
A little honest workout puts me out for the night.

- Go to bed at a decent hour.
- Don't use your phone shortly before going to bed.
- Don't eat sugar before going to bed.
- Go to bed at around the same hour every night.

I'm not sure if any of those work, though.

Reactions: Chief
-Lay in your bed and try to avoid annnoying noisy sounds.
-While resting in your mind imagine something you like doing or planning your future or something.
-When you know you're about to sleep blink then open your eyes then open them again and shut them for five seconds do it 2-5 times afterwards shut your eyes for a long time until you know and feel like you're going to knock out then just close your eyes and there you go you're dreaming. :):):)

1. avoid TV, Phone, Games, or anything of bright screen for at least 30 minuted before going to bed (additionally, try to dim the room lights if applicable)
  2. A: do not try to fall asleep,, if you trying too hard to fall asleep, it is less likely you feel sleepy, the best way is to simply relax
    B: if you having trouble finding a position, and have to change your position every 5 minutes, just find your most comfortable position and stay that way as long as is bearable, if you try to get too confy to sleep, you awaken yourself when you try, and spoiler alert: you don't get anywhere near as confy as you wanted
  3. 4-7-8: like said earlier, keep inhaling as you count from 1 to 4, keep the air in as you count from 1 to 7 but don't hold your breath!! just keep the air inside as you just relax!! and finally let the air out as you reach 8, and don't try to guess it or do for a amount of time you think is right, not only you'll get it wrong every time, but you need to count it as well in order to work
  4. believe me or not: coffee! lotse of coffee! most people get energy from it and some don't, but nearly everyone get worn out quickly if they do heavy thing in their day and rely on caffeine to get them awaken, so basically, the more coffee you drink through out the day, the more tired you'll be when you lay down
  5. balance your room, no, not as in feng-shui, try and use a ceiling fan and wrap yourself in a fluffy duvet (I like the fluffy one better, but your taste) that will not let you get hot and sweaty at night nor let you cold and curled up uncomfortably, and bonus: that always keep the DJ Fly mosqui from making a party all night in your ears
  6. and this may vary, but works most of the time: try to sleep with someone, your parents, sibling, your significant other, or even a pet! that is a great way to sleep peacefully, by having someone you like and trust near you, you always feel better, being working, studying, playing, and in this case, even sleeping

Last edited:
Sleeping pills.

Reactions: Marc and Bidoof
Sleep on your left side? Nah, might not work for everyone. I don't even get the logic of that but sometimes it works for me. Try to fix your sleeping pattern by going to bed at consistent time everyday; This is the hardest part and I admit I get stubborn often. :p Most sleeping patterns get broken because of our erratic schedules and everyone will experience this at least once in their lives.

I read somewhere that if your eyes are tired, then you can just about fall asleep anytime. Try doing some eye exercises and resting between each repetition. This may also help you lucid dream if you're interested. I done this on nights where I wasen't even sleepy and it seemed to help, but then again it could just be the placebo affect. But still, couldn't hurt to try.

1) Try not to think about too many things while in bed, they'll only keep you up no matter what they are.

2) Sleep in clean and comfy blankets. (Duh right?)

3) Never go to bed angry/hungry. (Your dreams get really messed up that way.)

1. Do not listen to catchy music before bed.
2. Use some method to make your eyes tired. For example, watching a TV show or anime until your eyes "give in".
3. When you're near a beach, go for a swim. The salt water works its magic and somehow makes you feel sleepy <3

Reactions: 28142
I go on YouTube and search "sleep music" and play it and then I fall asleep. Sometimes I have problems going to sleep so that seems to be helping me. Also someone mentioned that going to sleep at the same time each day is helpful. I guess I should do that instead of 1am one night and 3am the next.

If your body feels like it naturally wants to go to sleep, go to sleep then. Don't put it off, or you may have too much energy later to comfortably fall asleep (this has happened to me before. >w>).

Actually eat dinner. It's hard to fall asleep with an empty, growly belly. (like half-an-hour before, at least, as to avoid acid reflux from digesting while lying down).

I just load up on Benadryl then go night night after an hour or two :yawn:.

Back