KI: Uprising How to get Daybreak

• Thread starter Rsngamer
  • Start date
Rsngamer

Rsngamer

I have no idea
Towns Folk
After playing Sm4sh and hearing its theoretically the best weapon in the game, I want to know: How do you get the Daybreak?

The Daybreak, like the Dragoon, is a three-piece item that you have to collect to be able to use it. In Team Battle matches, if you're the last person on your team to collect the final piece, you'll be able to use it. When you fire it, it'll unleash a giant laser similar to Samus' Final Smash. It's very powerful. But I'm not sure if it's has the one-hit-K.O potential the Dragoon has.

Also, this post should go in the Smash Bros. Forum.

The Daybreak, like the Dragoon, is a three-piece item that you have to collect to be able to use it. In Team Battle matches, if you're the last person on your team to collect the final piece, you'll be able to use it. When you fire it, it'll unleash a giant laser similar to Samus' Final Smash. It's very powerful. But I'm not sure if it's has the one-hit-K.O potential the Dragoon has.

Also, this post should go in the Smash Bros. Forum.
Actually, I mean how you get it in KI: Uprising, is it multiplayer only or can you get it in story mode?

Well then, I feel like a goof. I haven't played KI: Uprising. I'd like to though. How is it?

Daybreak in Kid Icarus: Uprising works the same way as in Smash (originally the other way around but moving on ... :p) It's only in multiplayer. You collect the 3 pieces and once you have it you can unleash a strong beam that OHKO any regular fighter in the game. If in LvD terms the last person in a team to get the last piece will be able to use it.

It's particularly not a weapon in the game and I've never seen it at all in the Story Mode. It's basically a three-part item.
Here's a pic of it which kinda shows it:

Daybreak in Kid Icarus: Uprising works the same way as in Smash (originally the other way around but moving on ... :p) It's only in multiplayer. You collect the 3 pieces and once you have it you can unleash a strong beam that OHKO any regular fighter in the game. If in LvD terms the last person in a team to get the last piece will be able to use it.

It's particularly not a weapon in the game and I've never seen it at all in the Story Mode. It's basically a three-part item.
Here's a pic of it which kinda shows it:

Okay, thanks

Back