How would mortal kombat 3d work

• Thread starter bobby wobby
  • Start date
bobby wobby

bobby wobby

Youtuber
Towns Folk
If you have seen my recent post you know that I want Mk da 3D now how would it work easy L would be stance change R would be block ABYX would be the attacking system on the touch screen it would show your moves and fatalities I hope Nintendo makes this a thing some day

well theres also the new 3ds which can preform more moves with the c stick and the 2 extra back buttons or they can do the same format as they did street fighter 4 3d. I would also like to see something like this also because who wouldn't want a 3ds game case with mortal combat on it and blood would be awesome.

Nintendo mostly makes their games for the children and younger audience. I don't think Mortal Kombat is kid-friendly at all. I don't think it will ever be making its way onto the 3DS.

On the other hand, I totally love MK games. Huge fan.

Imagine Ryu's button combination thing in Smash Bros 3DS and then imagine it being played in a 3DS version of MK and remove the blood and fatalities since it's a kid's console and you basically have yourself MK3D.

Imagine Ryu's button combination thing in Smash Bros 3DS and then imagine it being played in a 3DS version of MK and remove the blood and fatalities since it's a kid's console and you basically have yourself MK3D.
MK without blood, gore, and fatalities is Tekken.

MK without blood, gore, and fatalities is Tekken.
And it happened to MK in the SNES version. Obviously Nintendo will remove the blood in MK3D this time around Tekken or not.

All MK games for SNES had Fatalities.

All MK games for SNES had Fatalities.

Oh... I thought there wasn't. Being someone who can't fatality to save my life, I just assumed that they don't exist and didn't try to perform any fatalities at all.

Oh... I thought there wasn't. Being someone who can't fatality to save my life, I just assumed that they don't exist and didn't try to perform any fatalities at all.
There was blood and there were fatalities in the original MK game for SNES.

Nintendo mostly makes their games for the children and younger audience. I don't think Mortal Kombat is kid-friendly at all. I don't think it will ever be making its way onto the 3DS.

On the other hand, I totally love MK games. Huge fan.
I respect your opinion and see your a fan but think about it what if they made Mk vs dc universe for 3ds you know that game

MK vs DC was the most stupid game I have ever seen. Injustice, on the other hand was a great game.

I know Mk vs dc was just...ehhhh

Mk developers have no interest in nintendo platforms sadly. It would be nice but they clearly stated that they will not go to nintendo platforms. They thought of doing it on the wii u but they said that they had no interest in Nintendo platforms. Certain games go to certain consoles only sadly

Mk developers have no interest in nintendo platforms sadly. It would be nice but they clearly stated that they will not go to nintendo platforms. They thought of doing it on the wii u but they said that they had no interest in Nintendo platforms. Certain games go to certain consoles only sadly
so did EA.

And ubisoft.
and every other company that doesn't want to make games only for kids.

and every other company that doesn't want to make games only for kids.
Yeah, they do not have interest of making games on 3ds sadly

I really want an Mk game for 3ds

I really want an Mk game for 3ds
and I want to be Superman, not gonna happen.

and I want to be Superman, not gonna happen.
I want to fly in space but that will not happen either, thats kinda how it works for companys too, work only for certain platforms

Back