• Start date
B

bloo

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
?
It's an excellent game :)
I love this game and I think it's the best on wii u

No, I got the retail pack of Bayonetta 2. I pretty much been playing it nonstop. Working on getting all platinums ( at least ) and unlocking all the costumes and secret characters. I also been spending a huge chunk of my time in Tag climax, which is surprisingly very fun. I already got a few people from there. :3

Nope, I downloaded both 1&2 on the Eshop

I was planning to get it until I saw that both games take up over 64GB in space together. That's more GB than my Wii U Deluxe offers out of the box and a majority of my games are digital, and I'm planning to get more games digitally x_X)/

So yeah, I might wait until I get an external harddrive or I might purchase the games at a store (which isn't likely to happen).

PS. @ErixSan also purchased the game(s), :playful:

I was planning to get it until I saw that both games take up over 64GB in space together. That's more GB than my Wii U Deluxe offers out of the box and a majority of my games are digital, and I'm planning to get more games digitally x_X)/

So yeah, I might wait until I get an external harddrive or I might purchase the games at a store (which isn't likely to happen).

PS. @ErixSan also purchased the game(s), :playful:
Actually it's 29 GB, 64 would be ridiculous.

Actually it's 29 GB, 64 would be ridiculous.
For some reason I keep telling myself the deluxe Wii U has 64GB of storage space to use out of the box .-.

I did a search and some people said both games are 32.2GB together - https://twitter.com/Sab_Mas/status/507669840514273280

That's still all of my space and I have other Wii U games installed -.-

I did a search and some people said both games are 32.2GB together - https://twitter.com/Sab_Mas/status/507669840514273280

The total space required is correct, but the size for each game is wrong:
14,6 GB for the first Bayonetta and 17,5 GB for the second.

And yes, I own both games but I only finished the 2nd, since I have more priority on the reviews for the size.

Reactions: jandkas
I have played the demo, and my experience after the demo was that in my opinion it is an okay game. It was a fun game, but I am not planning on getting it. However, I can understand why People love it. I have to save my Money for Super smash wii u!

I played the first one when I had an Xbox 360, and I loved it, but I sold my Xbox 360 in order to get a Wii U. I would love to buy the second game or get the demo, but my NNID is set for me to be 14. So I cant even view the content on the Eshop. That is really stupid too, I even called Nintendo wondering if I would be able to change my age, but it's impossible.

You may be the only one who owns it by that time, but you'll not be it for so long, trust me. There are a lot of people who loved bayonetta 1 and of course are more than willing to own the sequel of that game. I have the demo version of the game and I am positively amazed of the great potential the game has to offer, the graphics are tremendous, the gameplay is excellent so definitely this is a must have

I bought them a couple of days ago from GAME. It was a bundle pack (preowned). Bayonetta 2 was not even open yet. Money well spent ( so was hyrule warriors ((=w^))

got the physical version of both 1 and 2

I just played the PC version. The combat was fantastic, but the QTEs ruined the experience for me. I think I preferred DMC in terms of story and overall gameplay. The infinite variety of combos in Bayonetta honestly got me a bit lost as well as the lack of staggering of enemies, and while I appreciate the depth, I wish there was a bit more freedom there. A better weapon switching would have helped too. Perhaps Bayonetta 2 corrected all this (hoping for a PC release)

No, you are not alone, as I happen to have both 1 and 2, though I prefer the second one to the original. It just seems like everything that wanted to be realized in the original was more fully done so in the sequel. Plus, the costume customizations in B2 were extremely interesting as well.

Back