Looking for I need a earthbound SNES 3ds discount code

• Thread starter cloudmario666
  • Start date
C

cloudmario666

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk

Last edited:
You can't buy, sell, or trade those. I assume you're talking about the My Nintendo Rewards discounts, correct? Those are linked to your eshop account itself, and are non-transferable. I have all the point on My Nintendo with nothing to spend them on and would've been happy to help you, but it's not possible. Sorry.

You can't sell discounts codes ,but can earn coins you can earn coins by logging in every week or so and when you see you "Mii" running like crazy :D then tap on the spinning coin and you'll get 30 platinum coins and to get gold coins...:eek: you have to buy eshop codes $10,35,50 and buy games on Eshop dosen't matter if they're cheap or expensive as long as you buy a cheap game on eshop you will get gold coins they will transfer to your Mynintendo account and once you log in you will see gold coins in your bar and the amount sorry to tell you this ,but if everyone was able to trade discounts many people who be doing it rn ,but sadly you can't do it and you have to do it by yourself :( Goodluck on earn coins dude :):thumbsup:.

Reactions: Dark Link
Back