Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tho

Tho

An old-school gamer & anime freak!
Banned User
So, here's my problem, Club Nintendo is shutting down completely at the end of the month and I still have unused points. I just bought The Mysterious Murasame Castle and now I'm left with just 650 Stars. I need help to decide between Paper Plane and Aura Aura Climber. I had Paper Plane in the past on my DSi and I really liked it, but from several videos and reviews AAC seems pretty interesting too. Is there someone that has played both that can help me decide?

Definitely Aura-Aura Climber; it's one of the best DSi games ever. It's very simple - you just help a star thingy climb to greater altitudes and gather points along the way, but it's so much fun. Apart from the levels (10 of them IIRC) there's an endless mode which is a great way to kill a few minutes. :writing:

Sounds interesting, but how challenging is it? I want something to kill some time when I'm bored, but I want it to be as hard to beat as possible.

edit: Ok, so I got Aura Aura Climber and it's really good, a bit easy, but good. Thanks for the advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back