i need help with paypal

• Thread starter eeveeruleslol
  • Start date
eeveeruleslol

eeveeruleslol

I'm just some dude who has no idea what he's doing
Towns Folk
someone bought something from me and i can't accept the money till i make my paypal account verify, it says i need to connect a credit card or bank account which i don't have what should i do

Ask your parents for their credit card very very kindly, if they have one, or ask the person to pay you in some other form.

they will never say yes

Are you 18? I don’t think you can accept money on paypal if you arent 18 or older due to paypal’s terms of service. Not sure if this helps

Are you 18? I don’t think you can accept money on paypal if you arent 18 or older due to paypal’s terms of service. Not sure if this helps
no but they don't know that
my last account was close because of my age

no but they don't know that
my last account was close because of my age

Hi,

This may be hard to swallow, but unfortunately if you are not old enough as per Paypal policy you may need to reject that person. There is no other way to verify unless you have a bank account or card. If you are selling products online just remember you need to be a Sole Proprietorship meaning your tax ID for your business inquires which in turn 18 and older. Even as accepting money or transferring money, it is a law to bet at the legal age of 18. I'm sorry but if your parent can't agree with that than there is bo other way. Maybe perhaps a friend who has a bank account or card?
But otherwise, there is no other way.

Hi,

This may be hard to swallow, but unfortunately if you are not old enough as per Paypal policy you may need to reject that person. There is no other way to verify unless you have a bank account or card. If you are selling products online just remember you need to be a Sole Proprietorship meaning your tax ID for your business inquires which in turn 18 and older. Even as accepting money or transferring money, it is a law to bet at the legal age of 18. I'm sorry but if your parent can't agree with that than there is bo other way. Maybe perhaps a friend who has a bank account or card?
But otherwise, there is no other way.
i know about it i just want the money use it and be done with paypal

Not sure if this still works but you can try getting a virtual debit card online (let's hope it can be under the same name / country you used at PayPal) and connect it. Just make sure you don't sign up to a scam site.

Not sure if this still works but you can try getting a virtual debit card online (let's hope it can be under the same name / country you used at PayPal) and connect it. Just make sure you don't sign up to a scam site.
know any

Not anymore and I wouldn't recommend any to you unless I had used them ;-;

Not anymore and I wouldn't recommend any to you unless I had used them ;-;
oh

Back