If you do comment on this thread your a swag memelord

Last edited:
Since this is 'no charge', I'd think it belongs in the GFX section, @Spinnerweb

Reactions: SuperMikeX and 18
Draw me a gimp logo...:
wilber-big.png

Reactions: SuperMikeX
Here it is I hop you like it

Here's extra in case you don't like it I just drew both its a character called komosan. Do you like it?

Undertale

STEVE

Pika

Wall kappa

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 35
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mizunil
That is a pretty awesome gimp logo.

If you draw me something, I will draw you something too :p

Tell me what to draw

A cartoon character,a animal,a anime character,or a video game character just tell me

Tell me what to draw

A cartoon character,a animal,a anime character,or a video game character just tell me
Well, if it's okay with you, I want a cartoon character. To be exact, I want Cheshire Cat from Disney's Alice in Wonderland cartoon :D
Now tell me what do you want me to draw for you :p

Reactions: SuperMikeX and Mikaya
Ok I'll do that,let's see...hmm....peridot from Steven universe. Is that a good choice? The episodes with peridot makes me laugh:D:)

Man I'm on the trickiest part of drawing him...the coloring he has so many stripes I have to do this right...man,but first I'm going to outline it then figure out the tricky stripes:facepalm::artist:here he is if you wanna see him so far...DAT GRIN THO it's all like:D:D:Dand im like:eek:o_O XD

Urgh!!:mad:i can't find my outlining pencil might have to go to the store...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
What about Jibanyan? :cat:

Man I'm on the trickiest part of drawing him...the coloring he has so many stripes I have to do this right...man,but first I'm going to outline it then figure out the tricky stripes:facepalm::artist:here he is if you wanna see him so far...DAT GRIN THO it's all like:D:D:Dand im like:eek:o_O XD
I know, that's why I like him, his grin is so mysterious you can't tell for sure what is he thinking hehe :D
Btw you did an awesome job so far :thumbsup:
Urgh!!:mad:i can't find my outlining pencil might have to go to the store...
Don't worry, take all the time you need :giggle:
If you want something from me to draw for you just say it :D

I know, that's why I like him, his grin is so mysterious you can't tell for sure what is he thinking hehe :D
Btw you did an awesome job so far :thumbsup:

Don't worry, take all the time you need :giggle:
If you want something from me to draw for you just say it :D
I said it earlier but ok can you draw peridot from Steven universe :)

I said it earlier but ok can you draw peridot from Steven universe :)
Oh sorry, didn't see it xD I'm on it :p

More art

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    971.3 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,021.1 KB · Views: 14
Art

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    946.9 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
Reactions: Jeff The Killer
You did a great job on some of the drawings, not all but some of them are really good. Here's a tip: draw a lot of lines just like you did on one of your works (first post, third image, first drawing) :p It's just a friendly advice :hug: Nice job on Cheshire cat, although his body is just a tiny little bit bigger than it should be but it's okay, to be honest I didn't even noticed until I looked at the real picture :D It would be better if you added some colors but if you don't want to that's okay, I'm happy either way :cat: Here's another friendly advice: do some shading with lines so you can create a 3D effect. With places that are darker put more lines and places that are lighter put fever lines (or none if it's completely white) ;)

Btw, I finished drawing Peridot but it's so late now in my country (it's 2:30 AM) and I just came home and I'm tired so I will take picture of it and post it tomorrow :giggle:

You did a great job on some of the drawings, not all but some of them are really good. Here's a tip: draw a lot of lines just like you did on one of your works (first post, third image, first drawing) :p It's just a friendly advice :hug: Nice job on Cheshire cat, although his body is just a tiny little bit bigger than it should be but it's okay, to be honest I didn't even noticed until I looked at the real picture :D It would be better if you added some colors but if you don't want to that's okay, I'm happy either way :cat: Here's another friendly advice: do some shading with lines so you can create a 3D effect. With places that are darker put more lines and places that are lighter put fever lines (or none if it's completely white) ;)

Btw, I finished drawing Peridot but it's so late now in my country (it's 2:30 AM) and I just came home and I'm tired so I will take picture of it and post it tomorrow :giggle:
oh yeah maybe his head should have been bigger....or his body smaller...my bad

oh yeah maybe his head should have been bigger....or his body smaller...my bad
It's okay, as I said, I didn't even noticed :giggle:
Well, here you go, my part of the promise, sorry for the delay, I wasn't home at all yesterday. I hope you like it :sleep:
DSC_0535.JPG

Back