If Nintendo reads this or anyone please here my claim

• Thread starter bobby wobby
  • Start date
bobby wobby

bobby wobby

Youtuber
Towns Folk
As we shift into a time were graphics are in most of every game why don't we tag along with a mortal kombat game for 3ds that has good graphics so It could be deadly alliance 3d or above no game under deadly alliance now I know we had deadly alliance for gba but we had pkmm ruby now we have omega ruby so all you have to do is remake it with better graphics Nintendo if you some how see this please here me or see my text thank you

ahem call of duty black ops for ds

btw i dont work for intendo

Mortal combat theme song phwotop,phwotop phwotop MORTAL KOMABAT!!!dududu da Dududu da Du dududu MORTAL KOMABAT (naming mortal combat characters)repeat!

uh what do you mean by that I mean yeah black ops was good(Ds)but I think they could make da for 3ds they made street fighter for 3ds

It does not have enough power... It will look 8 bit like. I would agree for a wii u version. Why do you expect a 3ds handheld to do everything? It does not. Only consoles do that. They have enough power for developers to make things on. The 3ds and new 3ds are meant for portable gaming, its true, consoles are more paid attention to because they are more powerful. A wii u version would be good. Black ops 3 is coming on the wii u too. So if your talking wii u, I agree. Plus the 3ds is getting really old anyways

well excuse me first of all a 3ds can do some things we have street fighter 3d so why cant we have Mk da 3d or something like really its what I want who cares if it cant handle it its my opinion and again do some research before making claims because a bunch of games use 3d and are on the 3ds I can understand GTA but seriously the 3ds is not like that puny kid on the playground

well excuse me first of all a 3ds can do some things we have street fighter 3d so why cant we have Mk da 3d or something like really its what I want who cares if it cant handle it its my opinion and again do some research before making claims because a bunch of games use 3d and are on the 3ds I can understand GTA but seriously the 3ds is not like that puny kid on the playground
WOAH. Its just an opinion, no need to get offended. Yes, we do have street fighter so it can work but public interest is a thing too. Mortal combat is a play station ans Microsoft thing. Is not a nintendo thing. Thats my research, and its true. They never thought of it.

sorry but really I really think they could do it plus 3ds Is directed towards kids but you never know but now I know how it feels when people tells my cousin goku wont make it in smash

sorry but really I really think they could do it plus 3ds Is directed towards kids but you never know but now I know how it feels when people tells my cousin goku wont make it in smash
No problem;) We all got different opinions and I respect yours too.

ok thanks

I guess I wouldn't really much mind a Mortal Combat game for the Nintendo 3ds . The 3ds can handle large games and stuff though no well enough ( unless speaking the New 3ds XL :p ) I'm not really so much of a fan of that series , but I guess a game would be good for its fans .

I guess I wouldn't really much mind a Mortal Combat game for the Nintendo 3ds . The 3ds can handle large games and stuff though no well enough ( unless speaking the New 3ds XL :p ) I'm not really so much of a fan of that series , but I guess a game would be good for its fans .
I respect your opinion of not being much of a fan and agree with you

Back