If Pokemon were real

• Thread starter Bobthegoldfish
  • Start date
Bobthegoldfish

Bobthegoldfish

Xx_Matt_xX
Towns Folk
Wouldn't it be amazing to be a pokémon trainer in real life? It would be so cool and there would be NO HOMEWORK!!!!!!!! :D :D

Homework: Train your Pokemon to Lv. 100 by the end of the week by only battling wild Pokemon, or you fail school and will never become a trainer :writing: jk jk

Pokemon in real life imo would be great in the way that it can be fun by catching Pokemon and all that, but I think that there are too many problems systematically thinking, and I wouldn't want to list some :p

Problems?
like inhumane pokemon breeding?
Like mutating pokemon and breeding them and forcing them until you as a selfish and evil trainer get what you want?
Where only perfection is accepted?
It would be so cool and there would be NO HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!
That might be good if we didn't end up as dumb as ash. I mean look at him, especially in the first few seasons.
Even the Pokedex knows it
But to tell the truth, when i think about it, what would be cool about it.
When I look at ash's life, i feel bad for him.

It would be quite terrible. If you read the description of many pokémons, I'd say that it would be quite dangerous, and most of the trainers would die trying to catch pokémons, specially like, pokémon living in lava and whatnot?

Reactions: J9794
Lol no one would have pokmans because they 2 MLG for humans and cant be caught cause no pokeballs also there IS a school in pokemon there is police that checks you for no reason so i actully wouldnt like it also if you were flying you could just fall off your pokemon and die :p

It would be cool. Although there is the problem that when Yvetal passes, all life will cease to exist and that Pokémon that can be kept as pets will make ordinary pets like dogs and cats obsolete and abandoned (depending if you're saying Pokémon co-existing with all current beings on Earth). Although if that isn't the case, I'd like to have a Houndoom along my side. The best is not having to pay for a companion. You could go and find one and there's a variety of them to find. But one big problem I can find is PETA and ALF. Oh, who am I kidding? Pokémon will mess 'em up good.

I would be that one old man who hates everyone if real life was pokemon. I'd be an oddball, but wouldn't care at all. :D

I'd totally lead team rocket to world domination, they are clearly understimating the destructive power of their monsters.

Reactions: 18
I'd totally lead team rocket to world domination, they are clearly understimating the destructive power of their monsters.
haha XD there is always someone who will do that XD

Haha, walk two steps and someone will spot you and run up to you saying, "Bla bla bla, let's battle!" Sounds miserable. Everyone would try to avoid eye contact so they wouldn't have to battle. :p

Reactions: Evelyn and Eevee
Haha, walk two steps and someone will spot you and run up to you saying, "Bla bla bla, let's battle!" Sounds miserable. Everyone would try to avoid eye contact so they wouldn't have to battle. :p
Yes hahaha XD I wonder if they would make that a rule if it became real o: Would be a bit of a issue >~<

If pokemon were real, I would probably commit to training water types exclusively. The type has a lot of variation, and it will always be my favorite type of pokemon. I would try to become a gym leader, and try to put as many trainers in my gym so that the trainers have low-health pokemon when they reach me :sneaky:

If Pokemon were real, will there still be real animals? Or do we have to eat Pikachus for the rest of forever? Will we eat Slowpoke tails? Not that I'm complaining, Tauros steak sounds great.

No it wouldn't. It would be terrifying. There are a lot of Pokèmon that harm and kidnap children. Also when humans die, they become Pokèmon. So no, I do not want to live in the Pokèmon world.

Pokemon on real life would be fun but dangerous too. It'd be amazing going on an adventure where you can catch Pokemon, battle Gym Leaders, enter Pokemon contests, stop Team Whatever-their-name-is and beat the elite four! :D There are many things you can do in Pokemon so you'll probably never get bored.

But yeah, I'd say it'd be fun ^-^

That reminds me of a Smosh episode and that would be silly. As much as I wish it would happen where would money come from and would you go broke from not owning a Pokemon or attempting to catch one. It would be silly to imagine Oak talking to you for getting the wrong item out of your bag or you not being able to go to Pokeschool because a tree blocks your path and you don't have the HM for Cut.

If pokemon were real, I would stay with my main 2 partners, Shiny Darkrai, Shiny Greninja, and my main team of legends. It would be the coolest thing ever, but if so then the entire earth would be destroyed several times by now. I would probably be a dragon type, dark type, and water type trainor, since those are my favorite types

For Me it will be so nice because some pokemons are so cute like pikachu and i will capture it and stay along with him or i could become if even a gym leader :'D

Back