If you could only own one electronic gadget, what would it be?

• Thread starter 3823
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
So lately, I've been thinking about how dependent we've become on electronic devices >.<

Sooo...

If you could only own one electronic gadget, what would it be?

images

I would say my laptop. :bag: I'm unsure to be honest ;__;
Reason being, A lot of things can be done on a laptop. >.<

How about you guys? :p

Depends on if I'm allowed a router as well so I could have wifi/internet.

If I am then I'd have a super high-tech gaming computer as I can emulate pretty much anything on it. If not then I'd have my 3ds as I can play games online and offline :D

Only one huh? well my current laptop isn't something I'd exactly cherish so that's ruled out. Lets see... I think if all else fails, My Tracphone Flip phone I will live off of. (I doesn't need to be pretty, as long as I can contact friends and family, I'll live.)

I'd rather throw myself off a cliff than make THAT choice :bag:

Reactions: 28142 and Shin
Well I think I can survive with just my desktop.

I'm going with the Flash Drive. Someone has to give that poor thing some love.

In all seriousness, I'd choose the laptop.

I'd choose my laptop.

Desktop by a long shot. No competition at all. Emulation is all I need for gaming, plus all my STEAM stuff, e.t.c. and I can stay in contact with friends and family. I could even do all my school work online as I mostly do now anyway. Regardless, desktop computer all the way.

I think a high tech gaming laptop would trump pretty much everything. It has so many games just by itself. Emulators and steam added in, thats like 50,000. And it has youtube and any other time waster at high speeds.

Reactions: etrian_warrior
A laptop. I can take it anywhere and do whatever (programming, games, etc). I can even contact my family if I need to. Otherwise I would choose my phone, since if something happens I can call 911 or something and it can browse the internet and do other cool things.

A laptop.

If I can't have a router, at least I can steal Wi-Fi from somewhere like a pizza place <3

I pick a Desktop PC mainly because I mostly use my computer at home, and rarely need to use electronics when I am away from home. I also prefer sitting down on a comfortable chair, and nicer desk to use a computer.

You should all be ashamed for not saying you'd choose your 3DS.
I'd still take my laptop :p

A laptop. I got my steam games, emulators (which i think there might be one for the 3ds soon) and textnow, so no need for a phone.

My old and trusty companion, iPhone 5, which I take everywhere and do almost everything. I started Nintenpedia, at that time 3dsPedia on it. If life was The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time, this phone would be my master sword. So yeah definitely my iPhone 5. Yup I'm ashamed it ain't my 3ds. :/

Of course people would pick laptops because they are highly intelligent and you can do more stuff like pay online bills and check your account better than a phone in a phone too just that the page might load slower or sometimes when you check your account somewhere you can use your laptop and a smart phone also in laptops you can play bigger games like Minecraft so far that's the only one I seen and you can also draw in some laptops while in a phone it can get scratched if you draw ok it even though can the laptop has better stuff than a phone I would choose I phone better because I wouldn't want to carry something really that heavy imo.

Reactions: GamerDudeXXX
I'd choose my laptop because it can do everything I need it to do (Asus ROG 752). However; if you're including phones then I wouldn't be able to choose my laptop as my job requires me to have a phone on me at all times, which is very unfortunate. However; gaming wise, I'd definitely go with my laptop. I love console gaming but I feel as if the PC can get the best of both worlds with the correct hardware, not to mention the endless upgrade and attachment possibilities!

I would pick a desktop computer since I rarely need to use electronics when I am away from home, and a desktop computer can do most things like gaming, video editing, internet, music, etc.

Can I rent electronics, or just own them? Some companies and people rent electronics where it maybe cheaper to rent many electronics for a short amount of time than buy them where you have to pay for repairs and maintenance. But, the rental cost usually covers repairs and maintenance.

A Nintendo Switch if I had one.

Laptop. I need it to communicate with my online friends (Virtual life is my escape from real life). General research and looking up numbers for companies (local authority for example) is useful is well. Can't do much without wifi though, so I'd have to make use of hotspots in restaurants and such. Maybe I could use my neighbours 'net sneakily (without a password, of course). :sneaky:

Back