1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

If you could pick any game on the Switch to be on the 3DS, what would you pick?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch Console' started by Samster123, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Samster123

Samster123 Kittens will rule Christmas..... Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    5 coins
    Title says it all. Personally, I would pick Super Mario Odyssey or Breath of the Wild. Just imagine the possibilities, although we all know Nintendo would never do it. What do you guys think? What game would you pick?
  2. eeveeruleslol

eeveeruleslol i feel like no one gets me

Play Coins:
    25 coins
    i say all of them,
  3. Samster123

Samster123 Kittens will rule Christmas..... Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    5 coins
  4. AricAttack

AricAttack Pittoo Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    1 coins
    Splatoon 2 we already have a bunch of Zelda and Mario games on the 3ds and I’m not saying they’re bad but imagine if we had a online game of splatoon since a lot more people here are likely to have a 3ds instead of a switch or Wii I I myself have a Wii U but never got splatoon so yeah
  5. Ethendor

Ethendor The PK-Fire spammer Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    176 coins
    I would rather do it the other way around like getting Metroid Samus Returns on Switch. The 3DS shouldn't be getting switch ports as the switch needs exclusives. Also it takes a lot of resources to port from Switch to 3DS
  6. 3dsCollector

3dsCollector Pokemon Trainer Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    37 coins
    Breath of the Wild on 3ds would consume my life for like a month. Then I’d stop for a week and realize I’d messed up. Then I’d disappear for exactly 43 hours and relapse on it. True story, try me @Nintendo . Do it you won’t.

Don’t quote that out of context xD
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2017 at 8:07 AM
    AricAttack likes this.
  7. Arshan

Arshan The Hero in Green Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    173 coins
    Idk... I already have a switch so I don't know.. Maybe like sniperclips or something? I really don't see why they would release a switch game on 3ds, it's just a waste of resources..
    Ethendor and AricAttack like this.
  8. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Perfection Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    12 coins
    I agree! I'd love to have the ability to play Pokemon sun/moon on the switch. I'd also love to see super mario maker ported over from the Wii U. I feel like mario maker could become so much bigger if they put the game on hardware that is actually popular.
  9. AricAttack

Play Coins:
    1 coins
    :rage: THe WII U IS AWESOME Why do you have to be so rude :cry:
  10. Ethendor

Ethendor The PK-Fire spammer Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    176 coins
    He wasn't being rude he just said it wasn't popular
  11. AricAttack

Play Coins:
    1 coins
    I know but I really liked the Wii U as a console and I think it shouldve had more popularity
  12. Dark Link

Dark Link The Hero in Black Link's Dark Side

Play Coins:
    3,790 coins
    I personally would go with The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild. It would be super cool to see a game with great graphics and of course a great story on the 3DS that provides hours of fun for any gamer (Especially Zelda Fans).
    Sadly though since the game is so big, it wouldn't even be possible. If it did work, there would be a lot of load zones especially for entering a house, since on the Switch you can open the door and walk straight in and there won't be a loading sequence.
    But hey that's just my thought ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  13. Danominator

Danominator Professional Goof Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    10 coins
    It would be great to see an Odyssey clone for the 3DS. Or even a Super Mario 64 remake. I still stand by the fact that the game would have been better if it had been made for the 3DS instead of the DS.