• Thread starter Natsu Swagneel
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Natsu Swagneel

Natsu Swagneel

ShoutBox Killer and #1 Pedia Murder Victim
Banned User
Okay, now I know what you're thinking: "But GLA, you're too stupid to get into Harvard!"

Firstly, no I'm not!
At least not to the extent that you are. Too soon?

Secondly, come on, I deserve it. I've always been a fangirl of that school and have hated Yale and Princeton for quite a while now! Don't even get me started on Standford! Tsk! Harvard's perfect for me! I don't really know why I'm announcing this, but I'd like to know the colleges other Pedians are going to or are gonna go to! ^.^

Man, I have a problem. Anyway, I'll be sharing some stuff wiff Harvard as well, so if you wanna see that soon you can follow me! Or, if you don't... That's... Fine.

*i crie* D:

Reactions: InfiniteDream, Shin, Shadow of Spades and 6 others
Congratulations. You're pretty much primed for success if you go there. Good luck.

Congratulations. You're pretty much primed for success if you go there. Good luck.
Thanks!
Maybe there's a spot for me as Fangirl Queen! I can only dream ;~;

I'm tryin to get scholarship for Digipen!

Congratulations and good luck :3 I was trying to get into art academy but I failed my entrance exams ;-; next year, I hope :p

Congratulations! Getting into any college/university is a major achievement, let alone one like that. Best of luck pursuing your career of 'Fangirl Queen'! I didn't know they did that course at Harvard...maybe I'll have to check it out...:p But seriously, great job!

Still wondering why people keep liking the original post, but whatever. Likes are awesome. Thanks for the gl's and everything, guys :p

May I ask what are you planning to major in at Harvard? And why do you hate Princeton so much?

Not so sure, but some artsy or techy stuff sounds nice, as I'm actually a great artist (I never talk about it, though) and I have experience in coding games, mods, and visual novels. Also maybe writing stuff as I used to be a... "fanfic" writer... Except under an alias and also... nsfw. but I have.. "personal" issues with everything I hate haha. Let's just keep it at that for now :p

Not so sure, but some artsy or techy stuff sounds nice, as I'm actually a great artist (I never talk about it, though) and I have experience in coding games, mods, and visual novels. Also maybe writing stuff as I used to be a... "fanfic" writer... Except under an alias and also... nsfw. but I have.. "personal" issues with everything I hate haha. Let's just keep it at that for now :p
I hope to major in physics, Princeton's has a nice physics program, can't speak for anything else there but honestly after Princeton I just looking forward to the Institute for Advanced Study. Maybe work on the black hole information paradox, string theory, the cosmological constant problem, or Beyond the Standard Model. Not sure what exactly yet.

I hope to major in physics, Princeton's has a nice physics program, can't speak for anything else there but honestly after Princeton I just looking forward to the Institute for Advanced Study. Maybe work on the black hole information paradox, string theory, the cosmological constant problem, or Beyond the Standard Model. Not sure what exactly yet.
Sounds cool. I wish u luck! :p

Sounds cool. I wish u luck! :p
Thanks, in the academic section, I posted a discussion trying to see how many people wanted to be a theoretical physicist. Not many. Kind of surprising. Oh well!

Thanks, in the academic section, I posted a discussion trying to see how many people wanted to be a theoretical physicist. Not many. Kind of surprising. Oh well!
I have some physics theories, but I'm not too big on it. Maybe just light physics.

I have some physics theories, but I'm not too big on it. Maybe just light physics.
I only became interested in it a year or two ago,when I found that I kind of disliked being on the robotics team. I hope to get off the golf team this year *sigh* Golf's now just feels like it's in the way to say the very least.

I only became interested in it a year or two ago,when I found that I kind of disliked being on the robotics team. I hope to get off the golf team this year *sigh* Golf's now just feels like it's in the way to say the very least.
I'm never appreciated in Robotics Teams even tho I have a lot more experience in coding and all that good stuff that everyone could ever have there COMBINED.

Whoops, I'm complaining again... :p

I'm never appreciated in Robotics Teams even tho I have a lot more experience in coding and all that good stuff that everyone could ever have there COMBINED.

Whoops, I'm complaining again... :p
Yeah, there's some teams I don't mind being it but a lot of them like golf for example are either tedious or you get into arguments or like me just sit and watch team members argue.

Yeah, there's some teams I don't mind being it but a lot of them like golf for example are either tedious or you get into arguments or like me just sit and watch team members argue.
I argue with people all the time, except just for fun. The people who think they're all that on the other hand...

I argue with people all the time, except just for fun. The people who think they're all that on the other hand...
I don't know if it's just me or what, but does it bother you when argues about a topic that they have no experience in or makes a comment that if you think about kinda doesn't make sense? For example, if someone says particle X's discovery would break the laws of physics, well no it wouldn't break the laws of physics. That just shows that the law or hypothesis you had is either wrong or missing something fundamental.

I don't know if it's just me or what, but does it bother you when argues about a topic that they have no experience in or makes a comment that if you think about kinda doesn't make sense? For example, if someone says particle X's discovery would break the laws of physics, well no it wouldn't break the laws of physics. That just shows that the law or hypothesis you had is either wrong or missing something fundamental.
(*''..if you think about it, it doesn't make sense?*) Grammatical error!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes.
It.
Does.
Bother.
Me.
A.
Lot.

Especially when u know they have no idea what they're talking about and are completely wrong.

It makes me think of the one time I was looking up the latest news on string theory, and I found this ridiculous article by Catholic Online that literally, I'm not kidding, you can found yourself, that states as its headline: ''World renown scientist says he has found proof of God! We may be living in the Matrix!'' I thought to myself what the *bleep* is this article? First, the scientist is Michio Kaku, who is not a world renown scientist, he used to do some string theory stuff in the past but is now a futurist. Secondly, he never once claimed he found proof of God. They even had a video of him, but video had nothing to with the article, Kaku just used God as an analogy I guess. I'm thinking these people cannot be serious. *sigh* Well that's my rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back