Improvements to Smash Bros Switch

• Thread starter Farhaan Raja
  • Start date
Farhaan Raja

Farhaan Raja

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
We all know it's coming. And it will probably be like mario kart 8 deluxe (as in a port)
Here are some improvements they could make:

- Bring in all 3ds exclusive stages
- Add new characters (Shovel knight, Shantae, Snake, Raiden, Ice Climbers, etc) basically, any character that has been in previous smash games should be in the switch version
- Port Smash Run: Makes sense since its a handheld and 8-player smash will be cool.
- Utilise the joycons HD rumble feature: this will be insane trust me...
- Make custom moves unlocked from the start and usable online. Also make mii fighters availbale online.
- Add new target smash stages (not target blast)
- More flexibility online

Any other improvements?

I would also like to see a few balance changes made to the game, as even with 1.1.6's Bayonetta nerds, she is still quite overpowered, and needs a few tweaks. Additionally, I would like to see 8-player functionality on a few additional stages, such as non-omega pirate ship.

Include Marina as a playable character. We need more characters with small outfits.... Zero Suit Samus can't be da only one!!

We all know it's coming. And it will probably be like mario kart 8 deluxe (as in a port)
Please, no D:

Actually, I can't see anything new besides different single player game modes, new characters, new items and different stages .-. If they are to go all out like how they did it in MK8 Deluxe, bring us all of the stages from every Smash Bros. game :D

Maybe even include the single player story in the Switch version since they skipped it in Smash 4.

As for other improvements I'm hoping for :
  • Less lag in online matches.
  • Randomly find players for team matches over the Internet (not sure if included in Smash 4).
  • Custom clothes that can be purchased/traded.

We all know it's coming.

Do we know that? I'm pretty sure Smash Bros.'s original creator is tired of making them.
Game Theory even did an episode about it.

As much as I don't think a Sm4sh port is coming (as much as I'd like it), if it did happen there are a couple things I'd love to see.

1. Ice Climbers back. They were clearly planned on being added, just didn't work out with 3ds technical difficulties. But no 3ds means no difficulties meaning my boys are back.

2. A couple additional stages based on newer games. While I'd love to say add characters, I doubt that would happen for just a port. But stages such as an Inkopolis Stage, maybe a Moray Towers stage, a Sky Arena or Spring Stadium Stage, a Breath of the Wild Themed Stage, and maybe some Mario Oddessy themed one. It would be a nice way to show appriciation for the Switch without all the work of creating a brand new character.

3. In my dreams, they would add back a story mode. Sadly, that would never happen. So instead, they should port over Smash Run. I guess.

And that's about it. I picked up the 3ds Sm4sh but never Wii U, so I would buy this just to have a "home console" Smash no matter what, but I still don't believe it's gonna happen anytime soon.

Look, if nintendo knows whats good for them, they'll port smash for the switch.
I doubt a port will take as much work as a whole new game.

I'm hoping they'll merge the 3ds and Wii U versions and create the ultimate Smash 4.

It won't happen in 2018, but i bet it will be released by 2019...

Some improvements I would love to see in a Nintendo Super Smash bros Switch is probably the characters since they can really get repetitive once you play SSB a lot and including characters from different games or characters that aren't even related to Nintendo just like Cloud and snake were and it would be cool and have players would be wanting to play the new Super Smash bros 5 game hopefully it has better quality too that's the important one the 3DS'ses graphics were kind of weak so if a 3ds gets a new console one of these years it should get released for it and it would be cool if it had better graphics imo and hopefully the game has minigames instead of Super Smash Run and Smash Tour and hopefully they bring back story mode just like brawl so it can be more intense I say they should analyze the old games and ,but one of everything in this new game so it can bee great.

I am hoping this is going to be a new smash as I'd like to see some new features. First off local play with 8 switches is an obvious one, also I think single joycon play so you can always play with someone else would be amazing and perfect for smash, I'm sure they can do it as it worked on the Wii. I'd like to see some new characters with some character diversity, including maybe some more non-nintendo ones. Also some more stages. And hopefully there is a story (pls don't get leaked) in this smash as well.

Sure, I guess that would be cool...?

Back