Rune Factory 4 Is anyone else excited about Rune Factory 4?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I've never played a Rune Factory game. There, I said it. I checked a couple of trailers and screenshots for Rune Factory 4 and the game is looking impressive. I was a little disappointed when I heard about the game's delay in North America. However, I think there's a good reason behind that.

By the way, there's an English gameplay trailer for the game :

Is anyone else excited about Rune Factory 4?

Reactions: ErixSan
I've never played a Rune Factory game either, ha ha. The game looks great and all, but I'm not really excited for it.

Like with the Etrian Odyssey games on the NDS, I was excited at first, and did enjoy it a lot. But I somehow got bored after the first 12 hours. I've played all the good NDS games (yes, I did say all), but this was one of the few that I couldn't finish.

I can't say I'm too excited for it, as I've never played a Rune Factory game. Maybe I'll give it a shot if it gets good reviews. ;D

Not that interested in the game, sadly. But I know that the Rune Factory games have a lot of fans, so I'm sure the game will sell well.

Well, I'm excited... I love JRPG games.

But I somehow got bored after the first 12 hours.
For a sec you made me iffy about buying the game, :panda:

For a sec you made me iffy about buying the game, :panda:

Its actually a good game with a good concept (you can get married like in Avalon Code :p).
It can just get a bit heavy after you reach a certain point.

Its actually a good game with a good concept (you can get married like in Avalon Code :p).
It can just get a bit heavy after you reach a certain point.

Every RPG can be a little heavy sometimes.

Good game, good concept...
What about the music?

Every RPG can be a little heavy sometimes.

Good game, good concept...
What about the music?

Not to the point where you feel like dropping the game :p

The music was good, nothing special.

Hopefully the 3DS version will be better.

The game will be available as a physical and digital copy on October 1st in North America. That's the same day Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl will be available in North America.

I was hoping for it to come out in November. I'm not sure what to do.. buy or wait... :unsure:

I might wait.

The game will be available as a physical and digital copy on October 1st in North America. That's the same day Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl will be available in North America.

I was hoping for it to come out in November. I'm not sure what to do.. buy or wait... :unsure:

I might wait.

And also Pokémon...
Dear good, 3 excellent JRPG in one month :woot:

And also Pokémon...
Dear good, 3 excellent JRPG in one month :woot:

There's no competition between these three games. Pokemon wins by far, even though the starters will suck :p Good thing we'll also get to play with Gen I starters :p

Reactions: Reece
I've never played a Rune Factory game. That makes almost all of us :p
But Rune Factory 4 looks good especially as I love JRPGs and would like more of them on the 3DS. I'll look at its reviews and decide if I want it or not. In the meantime, I think I'll try one of the other games. :)

I'm not excited about this game, I'm not a big fan of the harvest moon part of the game

I too never played a Rune Factory game but Rune Factory 4 looks really good, yup as most of you here also I like JRPGs , I realize that there is a lot coming out so far on the 3ds but thats a good thing :D. I am totally excited for this game ;)

I had played Rune Factory 3 before and i found it interesting for the first couple of days.After i had finally finished playing the game,it just became boring and lame as there was nothing to do other than to complete request.Now that a new sequel has come out, i am a bit exited to check it out.I also like the fact that you can chose the main characters gender before hand.I also hope that the game play and experience will be much better than the Rune Factory 3.

I know this thread is a bit old but I'm gonna post here for fun. I have the game and enjoy the game a lot . It's very well done in story and looks really nice. I did have one glitch in the game but don't know what caused it . It was rather it didn't like a full party or didn't like me using daggers but it's nothing I couldn't just work around and it wasn't game breaking or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back