Is Gormott Province Day the new Gaur Plain?

• Thread starter TribstyAnn
  • Start date
TribstyAnn

TribstyAnn

Me.
Towns Folk
Gaur Plain. A beloved music track from the original Xenoblade Chronicles, and a favorite of many fans of the series. It is personally my favorite track from the entire game. Even people who don't know Xenoblade Chronicles can recognize the beautiful and iconic track.

With Xenoblade Chronicles 2 releasing soon, and having reviews released today, I began to wonder something. One track I have heard constantly in the background of most views was the track for Gormott Province. I listened to it by itself, and it was an instant favorite of mine. It has a similar feeling of openness, adventure, and freedom that Gaur Plain did.

That is why I am asking the question. Will Gormott Province become the new Gaur plain, becoming a game OST masterpiece lauded and loved by many? Will it capture our hearts in the same way it predecessor did? I for one would love if it would, and can't wait to see what other people think about it after the game releases.

You can listen to it here and then give me your thoughts.

Dang it's good! I think it just might become the new Gaur Plains...

Reactions: TribstyAnn
I also genuinely think ti will become the favorite of many player of Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I've been watching more videos on it while waiting for my Special Edition to arrive, and almost every review, unboxing, etc. has had it as their background music.

Back